My wife, son, and I recently spent a little more than a week here, and were generally very pleased. Our room was very large, with plenty of room to move around the two double beds, large desk, and entertainment center. The bathroom was likewise a very generous size, and fitted out in upscale style with marble tile and overhead shower.
Along with the comfortable room and bed, the breakfast was a huge bonus. Every morning we could pick from a wide range of Filipino, Asian, and Western foods, fresh fruits, and pastries. Eggs are cooked to order, and the griddle also cranks out fresh pancakes and French toast. It was a great way to fuel up for our busy days.
The hotel staff are also uniformly helpful and cheerful, from front desk to housekeeping.
Protip: the holder for your card key near the door also activates the lights and air conditioning, so ask for an extra key and keep it there if you want the room to be cooled when you're not there.
Our two minor criticisms:
1. There was a faintly rancid smell that seemed to come from the bathroom plumbing. Not sure what the source was, but it wasn't limited to our room-- friends who traveled with us also had it in their room.
2. For some reason, we had a persistent problem with getting new towels to replace the ones removed when the room was cleaned. I would often have to call the desk in the evening for hand towels, an extra bath towel, or even the full complement of towels. The request was always dealt with promptly, but I was puzzled at this hiccup in otherwise excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The second Richmonde Hotel brand rises at the heart of Eastwood City, the first urban community east of Manila developed by leading real estate developer Megaworld Corporation. Bearing the name of this pioneering live-work-play enclave, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel completes the township's mix of office and recreational establishments and answers the lodging needs of business and leisure travelers in the metropolis, not to mention the hotel requirements of residents and corporations in the locality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Eastwood Richmonde Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.