“Pigging Out!”

Elar's Lechon
Ranked #27 of 2,065 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Elar's is best known for their delicious lechon...but wait there's more. Elar's has a restaurant next door. It's open from 10AM to 2PM (Monday to Saturday). It's an airconditioned "carinderia" type of restaurant but serves really GREAT food. The cost per viand differs but affordable. The servers are friendly and alert. The place is clean and spacious Be sure to go there early, as their food (& seats) are taken fast. I super love their lechon, roast beef, kare kare, sinigang, pinakbet & lumpiang ubod. They accommodate To-go orders. They pack it in microwaveable containers.

1  Thank almaca2017

Reviewed September 15, 2017

This maybe one of the best lechon restaurant in Metro Manila. The service is good, their sauce is great and it's not that expensive.

1  Thank queenmary28
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We have a taste a Lechon , For me, their lechon is best one we tried so far. Delicious crispy skin and tender meat with nice liver sauce. Never salty! Very affordable, and always fresh. They also serve good lechon paksiw and dinuguan. They have a good meal and you will come back again if you try it. They also have a good place , clean area and also a friendly people. They have also a delivery and you can call them .

2  Thank Heather L
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

We went to their main restaurant along Quezon Avenue but we didn't know that it closes on Sundays. Fortunately the guard told us they have an outlet at Fisher Mall's (also along Quezon Ave) food court.
Their roasted pork lives up to expectations. The skin is crispy and the meat is juicy and tasty.

2  Thank Djop T
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Being curious about its reputation, I decided to bring my American friend for lunch in this restaurant.

The crispy lechon did not disappoint. It was very crispy, tasty and succulent! My friend and I absolutely enjoyed it! Sauce though was a bit too sweet. I didn't use it anyway.

Ambience is another issue. Elar's can certainly do better to improve the place and offer diners a better experience.

1  Thank Jet A