“Great Ribs”

RUB Ribs & BBQ
Ranked #25 of 2,098 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 622 6352 NB: Please also add 'Barbeque' to its cuisine. Try as I might, I could not make the type of cuisine 'BBQ" as well as 'American.'
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We had our Sunday dinner here. We ordered a family brunch. It consisted of a full slab of mouth watering ribs with three side dishes of buttered corn, coleslaw, and mashwd porato. Their pumpkin soup with mint is good! Pasta of cajun is tasty .

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 29, 2017

RUB Ribs & BBQ has the best tasting ribs I have ever eaten in Metro Manila. The meat is tender and the side dishes tastes delicious too. Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Every dinner time it's always packed and people lineup at this resto for a good reason. Most especially for meat lovers like me. It's probably my 2nd time here so I decided to order Pulled Pork sandwich (Php195). I love the sauce and the tenderness of the meat. Big serving too

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I only visited Rub ribs & BBQ to taste their rib, The Rub Rib to be exact, their rib was tender and flavorful, the flavor can be felt in every bite. This is probably the most delicious rib I have ever tried with the price of not exceeding half a thousand.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

This is one of the most affordable ribs you can get. With the price of 330 pesos, its hard to find the same taste with the same price of ribs. Rub ribs meat are tender and flavorful together with the sauce.