All reviewsrecommend casacomfortable pillowsparking slottimog avenueroom was spaciousweddingeventproximitysecurity
Reviewed October 7, 2016

We have stayed there several times and it is always a great experience. The staff are great and the rooms are very good. The atmosphere is lovely; peaceful and relaxed. It has a great lounge area and is an oasis in a busy city

Room Tip: The suites are great
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Casa Pura made my evening of poetry and song memorable - the theme inspired the staff to create the appropriate atmosphere for the program I prepared for my close friends to celebrate my birthday. As one can plainly see, the photos speak for what I am not able to capture in words!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Agnes C
Reviewed July 29, 2016

I stayed here overnight though it is quite near my place in QC. I must say it was indeed good value for your money, had a very relaxing stay the rooms are clean and spacious, good internet connection and very friendly and very indulgent hotel staff and good location. I used to advise my guests to stay here as well, so easier for me to meet them.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
CasaPuraPhilippines, Marketing Associate at Casa Pura Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2016

Warmest greetings Scarlet R!

Thank you for choosing Casa Pura and staying here with us. It's truly good to know that you found Casa Pura as your second home in Quezon City. We appreciate the time you shared in writing your experiences and giving Casa Pura an excellent review. Thank you as well for the sweet gesture of recommending Casa Pura to your friends and colleagues.

Hope to having you and your friends soon. We'd love to welcome you back home again.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 16, 2016

PROS:
-Great working AC, blasted really cool air.
-Clean bathroom.
-Cabinets had a lot of storage space where we got to keep all of our wedding stuff.
-TV had enough and interesting cable channels.
-Allowed us to do our wedding preparations at no added cost.
-Allowed us to do an early check-in for one of our rooms at a half-day rate (8 am check-in).
-Less than 10 minutes from our wedding venue (Philam Homes Clubhouse).
-Located near several convenient stores, fastfood chains and a church.
-Had just enough space to accommodate some of our wedding team (HMUA, Coordinator, 3 Photographers)

CONS:
-Weak water flow from the shower. No exchaust fan.
-Receptionists would've looked better if they smiled and interacted more with their guests.
-Breakfast was just all right. There weren't many choices.
-Hazardous step when entering the room, due to a deck placement by the door (about 2-3 inches in height). Make sure to enter the room with caution.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dearest MaiFlores,

We thank you for taking some time to review Casa Pura and sharing your thoughts and experiences during your stay here with us. We truly appreciate your detailed summary of what we have to offer and emphasizing the good points as well as the not so good ones.

Comfort, warm hospitality and safety are just part of Casa Pura's pledge to its guests and clients. And we sincerely apologize if we fall short in meeting your expectations but rest assured that every matter you've brought up were already taken up and attended to.

On the other hand, breakfast menu has been studied and improved by our food and beverage department so should you be interested, feel free to visit and check it for yourself.

Once more, thank you for staying at Casa Pura and hoping to your next visit soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2016

We only stayed here as it was close to my aunt's house when I visited the Philippines. Staff was nice an we were served a nice citrus juice upon arrival. There really isn't much room for parking. The rooms were comfortable enough for a night's stay and it was clean. The room we got however had no view/ window but that is fine as there isn't really much to see around the area.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CasaPuraPhilippines, Marketing Associate at Casa Pura Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Dearest mjsancort,

We thank you for writing a review for Casa Pura and taking some time in sharing your thoughts and experiences.

Thank you for acknowledging our efforts in extending the best experience to our beloved guests. We truly value and appreciate every comment, recommendation and/or suggestion for these are vital in helping us improve our products and services.

Hope to having you soon here in Casa Pura. We truly look forward to it.

Warm regards,