“Amazing Food but Small Servings”
Review of Mesa

Mesa
Ranked #23 of 1,939 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017

After the family photoshoot at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, we decided to eat out for lunch. My mom kept on saying that Mesa's Pinakbet with Bangus is sooooooooooo good and a must-try but when we got there, they said that there's no delivery yet and Pinakbet was not available.

What we ordered instead: Beef Kare-kare, Laing, Gising-gising, Boneless Crispy Pata, Sisig with Egg

Service time took almost 45 minutes. I think this is fine if they offer complimentary appetizers.

Their Gising-gising is the BEST! But everything we ordered was delish (though the Laing was a little bit salty), it's just that the servings looked liked it's only good for 1 person (except for the Boneless Crispy Pata).

Reviewed 19 September 2017

* was there Aug.30 for my bday blow-out to frineds ordered the package menu for 10 persons - excelent food at reasonable price .crab & seafood mix, prawns salted eggs, tinapa roll, hito flakes, steamed apahap, sinigang na baboy sa bayabas & pineapple and more.
* sept. 14 treat my balikbayan niece.. superb karekare, boneless hito, etc.
will always come back to this place

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We with here with my friends, Their staffs are very accommodating and friendly. The food is great and affordable and the place is relaxing.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Very Courtious and Helpful Waiters/Waitress
Reasonable price on Food
Delicious Food and Fast Service
Free Photobooth Picture @ the entrance on Mother's Day
Nice Ambiance & Furniture/Lights
We will definitely go back to this Fantastic Resto

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We went for a visit last Wednesday with my family of 5.

Everything was great! We ordered Tinapa Rice, Tinapa Rolls, Salmon head sinigang, sisig, grilled pork belly, crispy tilapia and Laing 2 way. I must say everything was a hit except for the not spectacular sisig which we left about half of our order. Their iced tea was lovely too. I was also amazed that from the amount of food we ordered our bill was so reasonable in comparison to the other restaurants we visited in our 2 days stay in Manila.

The staff were also very attentive and friendly considering the place was jampacked!

I'd say go and visit but skip the sisig