“Good bet!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Delicious Japanese food no doubt with fresh ingredients and the staff are really nice. The only downside is the place is too small for the amount of clientele they attract. But, if you are not in much of a hurry to be seated or you are there on lean hours, you can't go wrong with this place.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

we dined yesterday in yabu magnolia branch (aug 13,2017) . the food took long to served and it was served more than 20 minutes. im just waiting for the manager to come and tell me but no one approach me. the service is much better the last time when we dine in last two weeks. the manager that time with the pretty face is asking me about how our stayed? if our server assigned to us is assisting us? but today no manager approach us. it makes you feel that you are important when you will feel the presence of the manager. it just my idea anyways the food is still good.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

晩御飯は 人気のトンカツ専門店 「YABU」
衣がサクサクで肉は柔かったです
サービスも笑顔で良く、キャベツとご飯のお代わり自由でした。すりゴマのサービスは日本みたい(笑)
Today's dinner is at Yabu. It's a Tonkatsu specialty shop. Wait staffs are very attentive and serve with a smile. Rice and sliced cabbage are refillable. Rosu meat is soft and breading is crunchy.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Living in Japan for more than a decade made my taste buds peculiar. And katsu became one of my all-time Japanese favorite! After trying most of the katsu restaurants in Manila, only one stands out - Yabu! The taste and service are excellent! There were a few times where the cabbage salad and miso soup were not good, and the crew immediately took time to discuss it with me. Anyway, both are unlimited so they replaced both. :-)

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Their miso soup tastes soooo good. Their tonkatsu are yummy too, tender pork, and great sauce. Service needs to improve though.