“Biggest buffet restaurant in the country”
Review of Vikings

Vikings
Ranked #3 of 2,093 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I've been to quite a number of Vikings restaurants in the country and I always enjoy their sumptuous buffet meals. Vikings is definitely where you can eat and drink your heart out. It may be a bit pricier compared to other buffet restaurants, but it's worth your money! The place is so popular and appreciated such that there's usually a long queue of people waiting to be accommodated. Better have a reservation ahead of time. Some Vikings restaurants are also bigger than others and offer more selections of food and drink.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My close friend and I live faraway from each other. Once a year; on her birthday... we try to meet at Vikings at the Block, SM North to bond and make new memories. We haven't been disappointed so far. Delicious food, refreshing drinks and an accommodating staff all combine to make our every dining experience; quite enjoyable.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Only in vikings that my food cravings was greatly satisfied, including the unlimited drinks. I really enjoyed the Japanese food especially the sushis and sashimis.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We are just walk in here and waited for at least 30 mins to have a seat.
What I would like best here is their Tamarind Juice which is very refreshing, their dumplings section as their Hakaw is so mouthwatering and their carving station. Their roast beef is one of the best that I have tasted in a buffet resto.

We have also celebrated my fiancee's birthday here and we are happy that they are bringing free cakes to their guests.

I will definitely comeback here to try their salad section and also their dessert station.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The buffet choices were international. The price reasonable.
The drinks fantastic. Waiting for an available table took only 15 minutes.