“Still tops the Katsu Game”

Yabu. The House of Katsu
Ranked #3 of 2,041 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Go-to restaurant for a weekday lunch out. Dined out with my colleagues past 2pm and we are still 4th in line. Went to nearby stores during the waiting time.

Consistent food quality and fast service. The set meal includes refillable miso soup, japanese rice, shredded letuce, and water melon. We are so full after all the fruit refill.

Great value for money. Still ranks as the best Katsu in Manila.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I brought all my closest friends here. I make sure we eat here when we meet up. I don't know if they still have it but before I get a free meal when it's my birth month.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

On the Glorietta 5 there is a great restaurant when you want a rest from the shopping.
We eat the chicken katsu and the curry katsu, both where great.
We took the 180 gr and couldn't finish all.
U get also miso soup, cabage salad and fresh fruits.
The all experience is great!
Defently we'll come again!

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Husband and I went here just to try it out. Of course we ordered that specialty and I must say its okay, it feels fast food though. But nonetheless its a great restaurant.

2  Thank Anna J
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

By far my most favorite chain restaurant in Manila! This place offers genuine Katsu experience. The have a lot of katsu variety to choose from. From poultry, pork, beef to seafood. They even have unlimited rice, salad, and fruits! Must definitely have with their ice teas as well