“Great accomodation”
other travellers have booked this property
UNIT 1148 Rooms fuller view
Bathroom with Water Heater
Hairdryer+1st aid kit+soft & clean sets of towels
Complete Kitchenware for 4 Persons
w/ 88 cable channels & high-speed WIFI
New TV, Samsung series 4 Led HD.  The bigger the better =)
w/ 88 cable channels & high-speed WIFI
Complementary Foods
Comfy Sofa-bed (double size)
Rooms Fuller View
SHOPPING MALL
Sky garden Night View
Trinoma Mall ~ across SM North Edsa
Other reviews
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melbourne, Australia
“Great accomodation”
Reviewed January 26, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Was a good experience. We stayed for 2 weeks and the owner assisted us very well. She is always available to answer your queries. The unit have most of the essential things you will need on your stay e.g. utensils, microwave, water kettle etc. I stayed with my husband and my teenage daughter. Good value for your money. The staff are also friendly and polite. Aside from the good location and amenities, we want to thank Ms Allen for the great assistance she had given us.

27 Jan 2016
Accommodating Ms. Shirley and her family was a breeze. Easy to communicate with and very polite, they are kind people and very respectable in our place. We will be glad to welcome them again in our place!
micheent1...
Manila, Philippines
“Nice and comfortable place to stay!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed here end of June beginning of July in a 1 bedroom condo and as it was the first time I have stayed in Manila, I have to say that it was a very hospitable place.

The owner Allen was very helpful, organised and provided a lot of amenities for our needs, she was also very quick to reply to emails.

The condo itself was very nice and clean and fairly spacious room, and was situated in an ideal location near to the mall.

All Staff were very polite and very helpful.

I would definitely recommend and would also stay again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall cleanliness of the condo and helpful staff.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Neill M
Torrance, California
“Comfortable, convenient, close to the malls”
Reviewed August 1, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this 1 bedroom condo for 10 days and the size was enough for both me and my wife. My sister actually had to stay for a couple of nights and we were still OK. The owner Allen is very nice and accommodating! The condo is just a walking distance to SM North EDSA and Trinoma. There is actually a private covered pathway from the condo to the mall so you don't have to worry about bringing an umbrella. There are a number of swimming pools within the complex where you can soak and cool down since it was scorching hot when we went there in April. The only bad thing is if you have a car, parking is a problem. I have to park at the mall parking and walk back to the condominium complex. Overall, I highly recommend this to place!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: proximity to the mall
Liked least: parking
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Cris S
“Impressed with the service”
Reviewed July 12, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Nice, clean place. Great location and most of all very hospitable host (Allen). I was indeed impressed by her prompt reply from the beginning of my inquiry until the end of my stay. Trustworthy owner, very attentive and easy to deal with. Only draw back, it's always congested at the elevator and the pool is always crowded (with kids). Also, as it was in the peak of summer (May) when I arrived there were bugs in the building (common in the Philippines specially in the hot weather) not just in the unit itself. I reported this to Allen and she swiftly replied positively though.

Probably will contact her again in the near future for another stay provided bugs are out! :)

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bugs (cockroaches)
Travelling group: Teenagers
SkyHopper...
Toronto, Canada
“Great location”
Reviewed June 1, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Nice property, great location and the owner Allen is very attentive and quick to reply. She is also very hospitable and really very kind. The actual unit seems clean but there were bugs (cockroaches, etc) and that made our stay quite NOT comfortable.

The entire place could be crowded and there's only 4 very slow elevators. Patience required. We didn't get the chance to use the facilities/amenities (swimming pool, etc) as it is always jammed with children specially. I was told they don't change the water regularly. So, hygiene/sanitation could be a problem.

I would only recommend the place for its accessibility although the surrounding area is always congested, it's easy to get around the city and taxi is by the door step. Also, you may want to bring your own bug spray. Security is okay.

Liked best: Accessibility & Location
Liked least: Bugs in the building
Travelling group: Teenagers
11 Jun 2015
Thank you Sir for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experience in our place. This is actually the very 1st time we have received an average review with concerns like this.

During your checkout, your wife told me that she liked our unit especially because it’s clean and very orderly and she even looked forward until next time. I was happy, I thought everything went well in your stay. I just hoped you informed me with this matter during your stay and surely we promptly attend to it, might be we make your stay more comfortable.

I already raised all your concern to the building administration and I was told, that time one of the elevators is under repair. About the other things you’ve mentioned, every month the property administration conducts misting pesticides for the whole building and just in case we have bug spray just under the sink. Its summer vacation/school break here in the Philippines during your stay that’s why most of the kids are enjoying the swimming pools which I’m sure Property administration prioritized the Hygiene of the children swims in the pools.

Again, we thank you for choosing our place for your stay here in Quezon City. We just hoped that we make your stay with us more comfortable because we do prioritize our travelers/clients to be relaxed in our place and to satisfy their expectation of our service.
indring31...
New jersey
“Nice and comfortable place to stay.”
Reviewed April 5, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this unit for couple of days while in Manila. I thought I would save $$ if we will stayin rental condo than staying in 4 star hotel which we did. The place is clean and bed is comfortable to sleep. Its location is perfect because primarily it is near to our relatives and the the mall and restaurants. Allen is a perfect manager. She was very accomodating to our needs.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness of the place
Liked least: Small place
6 Apr 2015
Thank you Ms. Helen for such a positive review.

We're glad that we satisfied your expectations of our service and we're much happy that we made you and your family comfortable in our place during your vacation here in the Philippines.

We will be glad to have you back in our place. =D
Lvagpaoa
“Outstanding vacation rentals!”
Reviewed March 29, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Even before I landed in Manila, Allen was organized to make sure the room was ready for me to rest after 29 hours of flight. I even have water and snacks on the table. Air conditioning was on, the security was informed I was arriving. Way better then a hotel room, and cheaper. Worth the money spent and more. Wifi is also included, you don't have to pay extra like other hotels. They do have a 24 hour McDonalds, ask security, they will get the #. Lap pool opens at 7, Olympic size. Go swim in the morning because after 11 o'clock it gets busy with children. Perfect place to travel with children. They do have a mini play park, a toddler pool.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
31 Mar 2015
Thank you Leo for this wonderful review.
We're glad that you enjoy your stay at Grass Condominium and You're happy to stay in our place.
We are proud of the relations we keep with our guests that's why we really do our best service. Very happy to have host your stay. Till we meet again Sir. =)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing