“Bring your pet and dine”
Review of Artsy Cafe

Artsy Cafe
Ranked #87 of 2,077 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Instagram-worthy chic interiors and pet friendly dining place. Brought our pup for a weekend lunch. Food is okay and staff are really accomodating.

Ordered salpicao and thirst quenching strawberry-banana shake!

1  Thank Catsi C

Reviewed June 27, 2017

nice vibe..loved their interiors and even their out door area..T-bone steak is a great choice..my friend's burger rice combo was good also

Reviewed April 10, 2017

The place is so home-y, and ideal for little chitchats and coffee with friends. The food is delicious, they have good servings. Applicable to both main courses and desserts.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Artsy cafe was recommended by my officemate cause they make great mignon (which I still have to attest). So, me and my best friend went here for a late dinner. The place is cozy. We had Lasagna and Carbonara. I am a sucker for Carbonaras (tbh!). For me, there's too much garlic taste but bacon bits did its job! This budget friendly is worth coming back. (Going back for their Mignon)

Reviewed February 8, 2017

Artsy Café was recommended by a fellow mommy. We love the cozy ambiance as each corner was truly picture-worthy. We dined inside (if you’re not with kids, dine outside as it gives you a better front yard feel). As for the food, they use herbs which make it tastier. The lengua, fish fillet and steak were good. They have a big serving of katsudon but there was nothing special about it after you are halfway through (maybe because there was too much and I have a small appetite during that time?) I recommend the pumpkin soup. It’s a must-try! Even our daughter loved it and it was a healthy choice. Their wait staff is also friendly. They are alert and take the initiative to assist you.