Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
Hotels.com
US$63
US$42
Agoda.com
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$30
Brentwood Suites(Quezon City)
US$50
US$38
Priceline
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$18
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

All reviewsroom serviceinstant coffee and tearain showerdirect accessfamily roomupon checkfour nightselectric kettletwin roomhotel lobbyshopping mallcomplimentary bottled waterweekend staycationwould definitely stay here againa great place to staycheck in was a breezean overnight stay
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a direct access to Robinsons Magnolia. The hotel itself was not that big. The hotel lobby was small. The room was a bit spacious! One thing I'm surprised was that the room flooring was not carpeted. Their website was not working so I need to call the hotel for reservation. Overall, our stay was pleasant. Nothing so special with the hotel, everything was normal. Lastly, they provide complimentary parking. The hotel shared the parking with the mall.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2018

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel and enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the service from staff was very good.

The location suited where we needed to be and the added bonus was it is attached to a shopping mall which is easily accessed through a door from the reception area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kaz0908
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

I’m giving this hotel 4 stars just because it’s just beside the mall, as in they have a door leading to the mall. The room was average. Funny bcoz upon handing over the keycard to our room, we went up and opened the door, it was still a mess, bed not made up, used cups, and towels on the floor. They were able to transfer us immediately anyway. The AC in our room is making some noise, not really bothering. The exhaust in the bathroom is not working. I like their linens, no smell at all (I have rhinitis so if it’s really fragrant or dusty, my nose reacts in an instant). Breakfast is at the restaurant called “The Clubhouse” beside the hotel. It’s plated and not buffet. Overall, I’d stay here again just for relaxation.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I booked a family room for 2 nights. I’ve stayed in this hotel a couple of times since it’s near our family, instead of getting better the service actually declined. The wifi is so slow that , it’s embarrasing for a hotel of this caliber, only 2 units can use it simultaneously ,so in our case we had to take turns using the wifi and it was complicated too because they had to keep on refreshing it. I checked out with 2 kids at 3am and the staff at the door didn’t even help us with our luggage, we saw him lounging near the front desk. The only redeeming quality is the breakfast in the restaurant beside the hotel. Otherwise , I’m not sure I will book again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2017

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for four nights, visiting family who live nearby. Location was important to us, since traffic is so horrible in Manila.

This is a modern hotel and is connected by a door from the lobby to the Robinsons Magnolia Mall, a great asset, with many places to eat and shop.

The front office service was efficient and friendly. Our bags were taken promptly to our room.

The room with a king bed was very spacious and clean. The bed itself was really comfortable. The room was quiet, except for occasional rumbling from the nearby light rail line. No problem, we slept well. There is a nice view over rooftops into the distance. For a new hotel, the room was starting to show some aging ... chipping paint, deteriorating bathroom fixtures, etc. Some maintenance would be useful.

Incredibly, our room did not have toilet paper when we arrived. Nor did it have a kettle for the coffee and tea bags that were provided. The bath towels were very old, and replaced on day two with more old towels, while much newer towels were available in the housekeeping supplies down the corridor. All the above were quickly fixed upon request, but were strange failings in customer service.

The included breakfast at the adjoining restaurant featured a choice from about twelve dishes, and four drinks. The food and service were acceptable.

Overall, this was good value for money. It is a good but not a great hotel, although we felt that with modest expenditures and tweaks, it could be a lot better.

Room Tip: Both floors, four and five, are quiet and high above traffic.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family