“sumptuous japanese food”

Oedo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 2,082 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed November 20, 2017

We always passed by the restaurant and is always packed with guests and so one fine saturday, me and my husband dine in at around 6pm. That time and day was surely jam packed but we have a table right away. We have sitted at the second floor and the ambiance is so good. We ordered salmon sashimi, dragon sushi, tempura, chicken rice and beef rice. All food except the chicken rice is excellent. The chicken rice didnt passed the picky stomach of my husband. As for the price, a little bit expensive compare to other japanese resto. The staffs were attentive. For the parking, we are lucky that we used the MC that day instead of the 4 wheels because 4 wheels parking is very limited. As for the security, there is security guard that roams around the parking area. (street parking). Oveall, our stay is very good.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

The staff are are nice, the food is awesome! Though we are a little confused by the curry. I love the place. I also wish they won't serve half of the table. I got my miso soup, 5 or 10 mins later my partner got his curry, it took maybe less than 15 mins before they served the rest of my order.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

This resto is always packed. Serves wide varieties of fresh sashimi, and grilled dishes aside from standard Japanese food offerings. They even serve grilled hamachi jaw, should not miss this dish.
Great value, good service, parking is easy and secured.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We dined here at around 9pm for dinner. My companions who have been here before mentioned that the place is usually full, so it is good that we came late. The place was no longer crowded. They said that the place is noisy when full.

We ordered mackerel, sushi, sashimi, tamago, salad and tempura and everything was perfect. The price was reasonable too. I will definitely go back as I enjoyed the food here. The ambience is good too.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

a Chinese friend of mine lives nearby and she treated us here, the place, nothing to say very good atmosphere. the crowd is alive, this is a very busy restaurant. but the staff are all accommodating, smiling and happy to serve you.oh how i love their cold noodles. Expensive eats but you'll be satisfied. the taste,the ambience, their serving and good people. Will consider this place when i am at the area.

1  Thank Peter Tei Z