All reviews industrial design industrial feel mezzanine bar breakfast buffet lobby restaurant the hotel manager timog area superior room star hotel food choices definitely stay here again comfy bed shower room new year's eve internet connection rooms are spacious tomas morato
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Our family booked 2 rooms and got the bedroom suite for a 3-day, 2-night stay. We got an impeccable service, if I may say.

We celebrated my son's 13th birthday on Christmas eve, and the food we ordered was superb. My daughter specifically like the carbonara. Food was reasonably price, service staff gave excellent service. We were able to taste the breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus a few snacks in between.

The rooms are spacious, beds are very comfortable plus the pillows, too! The kids enjoyed swimming and basically, just staying inside the hotel made our vacation very memorable. This one is for the keeps.

We will definitely be back here for another vacation.

Cheers to the b Hotel Management. Keep it up!

Room Tip: get their bedroom suite, it's all worth it.
1  Thank Girlie E
Reviewed December 27, 2016

I like that you improved the shower drain which was my complain the first time. However in my recent stay, I had to ask for conditioner and lotion which should already be in the bathroom. Plus the housekeeing took their time I had to do a follow up the same with room service when I only ordered grilled cheese sandwich.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Bafyxor
Reviewed December 27, 2016

It was a great experience. As my 9-year old son say, "this is the best hotel Mama!" It was a great accommodation. It has a superb room design and homey feeling. We will surely go back again. Highly recommended!

1  Thank SallyDGurl
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Food was delicious, lobby looked spectacular, however, F&B service needs improvement. Waiters were unsure of their answers, it took 30 mins for salad and almost 1 hour for main course to be served, and are not attentive/sensitive to guests needs considering that there were only 2 tables being served, ours and another one (2 guests only).

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Vernee B
Reviewed December 26, 2016

We've spent Christmas here and our stay was very relaxing.They meet our expectations. The rooms are designed well. We had a good sleep here. We'll be back again next time. Two thumbs up to this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel