“Looking forward to going back”
Review of Ersan Resort & Spa

Ersan Resort & Spa
Ranked #7 of 98 Hotels in Bodrum City
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Went to the Ersan with my husband and two boys in 2010 and had the most amazing time, fantastic location, excellent service. I could not fault the Ersan experience! We have booked for two weeks this year, hoping to upgrade to a superior room for those wonderful sea views.. bliss

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank parma v
Write a ReviewReviews (3,676)

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I stayed here with my Mum for 1 week in August 2011. We stayed in one of the villa-style rooms by the Ampitheatre which was modern, stylish and clean. The bathroom was lovely and the shower had 2 heads - one large and square and a smaller version - looked impressive however the pressure wasn't very good. Although this is probably one of the loveliest hotels I've ever stayed at I do have 2 negatives.... You have to book the A La Carte restaurants at least a day in advance and before midday - which isn't ideal if your room is situated the opposite end from the main hotel reception and you fancy a lie-in. 2 out of the 3 times we went to book, everything was fully booked so we ate out twice. The only other things is the entertainment... I don't think they cater for young adults (I am 27, my Mum is 46). I found the Apmitheatre to be cringeworthy (apologies but true)! I also felt this hotel is mainly aimed at the French and Russians and definitely for families with young children.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank ShivvyS
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We spent 2 weeks last Aug here and enjoyed it so much that we said we would go back here again if we could. We never go back to the same hotel usually but we found everyone so friendly and we felt it was a safe environment for our 11 year old daughter to explore with her new friends that she made there. The staff were very helpful and friendly, always there to help you especially a lady called Gokcehan who made our stay here very special, nothing was too much trouble for her and she would always come over to say hello and ask if we were ok. The sun set from our balcony never failed to amaze us. We hope to see this place again!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Sandy T
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We spent 2 weeks at Ersan Resort and Spa and we highly recommend this place. We went to to the Spa two times and it was fantastic. The food is very good, the staff is friendly and all the atmosphere is nice. There is a free bus downtown and Bodrum is very nice, fantastic restaurants and the Turkish wines are among the best I´ve tried. I will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are similar, I think
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank islandesa
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Wonderful Resort, very very good food, such a location!! Blue flag sea is the best..The botanical grounds and pools were very clean.Found the staff very friendly and pleasant. Definitely would like to return this hotel.I had no chance to experience Spa at Ersan Hotel during my stay I heard very good things about it from other guests..I would like to try next time.Still remember the view from terrace..highly recomanded !!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank neso105
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I spent 2 separate weeks at the Ersan last year and thoroughly enjoyed both of them. The hotel offers the complete package for families and couples. The hotel is set in a stunning location and there are numerous areas to enjoy the sun from fun with the animation team or a quiet corner to bask in the rays and read a book. The spa was a wonderful experience which I would have utised every day if funds had allowed. The foodwas always delicious in the main restaurant or A La Carte. Above all all of the staff at the hotel were friendly, courteous and professional. I would happily return and recommend

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Dawnielank
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The Ersan Resort and Spa Hotel is proof that you don't need miles and miles of sandy beaches to discover paradise because this is it, a heavenly hotel tucked away at the end of Icmeler. I have been to Tunisia four times so far and stayed at different hotels. I enjoyed my experiences at all of them - until I stayed at the Ersan. Sunbathe on special decking areas; drink in friendly open air bars and, if you're a little fragile on the legs, travel from one end of the resort to the other on one of the customer buggies.

This clearly is no ordinary establishment, the first environmentally friendly hotel in the Aegean with staff who not only appear to have been hand-picked for their charm, friendliness and professionalism, but also manage to keep the interior and the grounds impeccably spotless with their constant cleaning regime.

I really could not find fault with the Ersan which made my previous hotel choices look decidedly third rate by comparison, but the best I have saved till last - the food. Is this heaven or what? If it is I want to go there time and again because the endless dishes provided at every dining session were really unbelievable. Always piping hot, always a fantastic choice of meats, salads or pastas, a mouth-watering range of desserts to finish off, my word I just didn't know where to turn. In fact by the end of my week long stay I had hardly made inroads into the full choice available.

As a freelance journalist I have stayed in many hotels in many resorts but for me the Ersan just has that special something. The superb surroundings, the friendly staff (especially the Guest Relations teamand the reception staff), and the stunning food choice all create a magic elixir that overall make the hotel a must choice for every traveller.

And I knew I had made the right choice when on the way home other tourists on our coach and plane were saying what terrible food they all had at their hotels. You know, I felt quite smug.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple