We stayed in June 2017. The weather was amazing - really hot every day. The hotel was generally good, highlight: the lovely beach area which was nice and quiet. Kiosk on the beach serves all inclusive drinks & beer on tap. Lovely for sunsets. It would be great if the beach bar stayed open a little longer as by 6pm and closing, it was still really hot and sunset was a while off (nearer 7.30pm). Other highlight is the bar terrace & restaurant terrace with amazing views of the beach and sunset. Lovely to sit and take in those views. Real jewel in the crown for this hotel. Downside: the rooms were noisy during day and night and it was very difficult to get a quiet room. First night next to the all inclusive first floor bar, second night above the nightclub! We ended up putting up with it and hoping that the disco didn't last all night. Final night was still banging at 4am. I'm in my 40's so didn't think this would be an issue but after two weeks, we just wanted some peace & quiet!
The adult only element was nice, the food was very good and varied. Pool area was lovely but music & events all day meant we only used it once in two weeks. Food at the pool area is very basic but OK if you miss lunch.
Staff were excellent throughout working long hours in the heat & during Ramadan! Special mention for Deniz in the entertainment team - she was really lovely and made us welcome even when we didn't want to be involved in the daily entertainment:)
The location on the edge of Bodrum was great for us - may be too far away for some people but Dolmus' were very regular.
Shame the gym didn't have the air conditioning on so it was just a sweaty box in the corner that was hardly used. Shame as it wasn't a good use of the facilities.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay although we'd probably look to another hotel next time around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forever Hotel is an official 4-star hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 1,5 km to the city center of Bodrum, located in İçmeler. The city center is reachable with public minibuses, which are passing in front of the hotel every ten minutes or with taxis waiting ready in front of the hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 35 km to Bodrum-Milas airport. The transfer from the airport lasts approximately 35 minutes. The hotel is close to the city center and takes about five minutes by car.Forever Hotel is located on 14.000 m2 land. It has 214 rooms and 500 beds capacity. A road without dense traffic passes in front of the hotel. Our private beach is connected to the hotel with a small tunnel, passing below the road. The tunnel is reachable by an elevator next to the reception. For sunbathing at the sandy beach, there is a shore with sun-pebbles and a wooden deck. At the beach, there is also a service of nonalcoholic cold beverage and beer free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Forever Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forever Club Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Resort All Inclusive