Stayed in June 2011 for a week all inclusive. Arrived in the early hours and we were presented with a drink and the offer of food.
The staff were top notch throughout our stay, anything we asked for we got. You can lie on the hotel beach and they will serve you any drink you want, cook you a pizza, pasta, burger, sandwich etc.
Drinks are imported so not the cheap local stuff, you can get ice cream all day, including Magnums!
There is a water taxi going into town which runs pretty much all night.
The night entertainment is probably the only downside with dodgy turkish pop music every night, but don't let this put you off, the hotel is amazing. This is one of the best places i have ever been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Bodrum is the perfect place to experience Bodrum's beauties all year-round. You can enjoy 150 tastefully decorated comfortable rooms, restaurants which serving alluring dishes, a beautiful private beach with sun terrace and entertaining bars. As an adult hotel, Voyage Bodrum is hosting only guests over 16 years. Voyage Bodrum is only 900 m from the city centre Bodrum, where you can go by yacht taxi and enjoy the amazing nightlife. With different activities like water sports, soft animation, darts, fitness, table tennis and billiards you can enjoy every single second of your holiday. Overlooking the magnificent Bodrum Castle Voyage Bodrum invites its guets to experience an exceptionally, relaxing and entertaining holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm