1,278 results
All reviews entertainment team turkey special thanks every evening bus stop fantastic resort salad great holiday water sports cleaned every day the main hotel white wine bar staff main bar kids club private beach snack bar
Reviewed October 16, 2016

only stayed here for one night because our flight home from athens was cancelled due to a proposed, but later called off, four day strike by greek air traffic control. this resulted in an extra two days holiday and having to get to bodrum, via kos, to go home.
don't normally do all-inclusive, but at £78 per night this was really good value.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
VeraMiramarResort, Manager at Labranda TMT Bodrum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review, You had a little bit unluncky days about the Greek air traffic control but you met with us at the end.
Next year we are waiting you directly to our hotel for vacation

Reviewed October 15, 2016

We stayed at this hotel on the 10th October for five nights. We stayed in room 4217. The room had been refurbished to a high standard. Our maid was called Ummahan. I hope this is the right spelling, as not easy to read her writing. She was brilliant. The bedding was changed after two days and our towels daily. The room was spotless. The gardens were well kept. Although there was no beach there were wooden jetties over the seats and steps down to sea. Staff were very friendly and drinks plentiful. Good choice of food and derserts to die for. 20 mins walk into centre of bodrum but a lovely walk. Wi fi in all public places but not in rooms. Not much entertainment but to be expected as end of season. Good satellite TV in room. If we go to bodrum again would stay in this hotel. Also safe in room which is free, tea and coffe and free soft drinks in fridge which are replaced every day.

Room Tip: Sorry got some lovely photos but cannot upload them
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pauline1944
VeraMiramarResort, Manager at Labranda TMT Bodrum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Dear Pauline,

Thank you very much for your nice review, we hope to see you again as soon as possible.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

I had a great weekend stay here. My room was quiet and comfortable. The pool area is great. Lots of lounge chairs and easy access to two bars that are open all day. Good mixed cocktails!

The food was great. Good variety compared to other similar hotels that I have stayed at which was a pleasant surprise. Also, it was possible to eat healthy here and not feel like life is being wasted.

Nice beach area and good snorkeling around the pier.
Spa service was excellent. There are two men that walk around making bookings. Someone complained that they are pushy. I didn't experience that. When I said at first that I wasn't interested, I was not asked again.

2km from downtown area. You can take a mini bus from in front of the hotel for $1USD each way. Super easy.

I wish the check in had given me more information. Like for example, I didn't know where to get a towel and was down at the pool and had to ask other guests. Otherwise, everything was great. The staff were nice to talk to in the restaurants and bars and they didn't do that 'cheesy talking to the tourist' kind of chat with me which I find annoying (like the fake British accent and the 'How you doin' love?) which happens a lot at hotels in Turkey.

I have read other reviews that complain about this and that, but honestly I think people just look for things to complain about. I stay in two or three hotels a month. This place was great. I loved my stay and will go here again.

Room Tip: If you want a double bed, make sure you ask when you get there.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jenn G
VeraMiramarResort, Manager at Labranda TMT Bodrum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Dear Jenn,

Thank you very much for your nice review. We hope to see you again in the hotel as soon as possible.
Best Regards

Reviewed October 2, 2016

Had a week at this hotel and it was fantastic. It is really well set out with the restaurants, bars, pool, beach all nearby. We had room 4218 and it was superb. Very clean with a daily maid service, all newly refurbished and a lovely balcony. We were visiting at the end of September so it was not very busy. So we had a choice of sun beds by the pool or down on the beach or jetty. If you like watersports there are plenty to do right on the beach next to hotel.
The spa was really lovely. Special mention to Adem who is worth asking for if you want a sports massage. The food was average and what can be expected at an all inclusive but you always had a good choice. If you give the waiters a small tip then you will be well looked after at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The drinks were perfect and bar service was good. Unfortunately due to the time of year there were only a couple of shows on after dinner but it is a good set up for the high season.
The location is superb. Amazing views out to sea and a leisurely 10 min walk will take you into Bodrum shops, bars and markets where you can pick up some great deals.
A taxi back from Bodrum will cost you £4.
My wife and I would recommend this hotel. Some of the other guests had been returning for years.
It's worth reading the other reviews when guests visited in high season to see how it coped at full capacity.

Room Tip: Block 4000 and 2000 were perfect. Ask for a room that faces the pool
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank gaz23_23
VeraMiramarResort, Manager at Labranda TMT Bodrum Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your nice review about us, we hope to see you asap again with us.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Me and my husband left the hotel we original booked 1st and came and stayed here the rooms was lovely and clean - only down fall was there was no where to hang our towels in the bathroom think they should get a few hooks to hang towels on!

The pool was gorgeous very big always had somewhere to sun bathe - entertainment was great - food yummy and lots to choose from.

We would go back again if we visit Bodrum

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sezer925

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for nice review, for the 2017 summer season we will put more hangers to the bathrooms for our guests,
Thank you for the remind and we hope to see you again in our hotel.