See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2016

Dirty rooms, dirty communal areas, no change of sheets. I was patient as it was out of season and I had other problems to deal with. However on my last day I was really angry because I had asked them to clean but they hadn't and no apology. It was my fault for complaining. Then the owner swore at me accused me of being a gypsy????

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Julia7573
Reviewed November 16, 2015

This is an old hotel but in my opinion they do the best they can in the cleaning, I am in a wheelchair so I was unable to access the pool area,I needed help whenever I wanted to go to my bedroom or to leave the hotel the staff were always on hand to help me. Drinks available all day and though the food was basic also there was plenty of it.Mehmet,Sarah and Suliman were always cheerful despite the language problems they would work things out. This hotel is not suitable for a wheelchair user unless you have a carer with you to help you in the shower etc.
There are lots of books to read in the makeshift library so you don't need to take your own!

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

Booked and paid for a sea view room and when we arrived we had a ground floor room and it was filthy!

The beds felt damp and the bathroom was disgusting

We complained the next morning and they moved us to the roof top rooms

It was a good 25 minute walk from the centre

Would not recommend to anyone

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed October 4, 2015

Stayed at this hotel September 2015. Very basic needing some TLC, cleanliness left a lot to be desired. Don't expect much in the way of a good breakfast as not much choice. Having said that bar staff friendly and helpful and did have a very enjoyable holiday. Also to note that although on the beach and the setting beautiful with fabulous sunsets, the beach itself was very dirty and the sun loungers needed replacing.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

As someone who has worked in 3*-5* hotels for the past 5 years, I feel that I have learned to understand the concept of value for money in the hotel industry quite well. This is a very basic hotel and but in my opinion, you get what you pay for and then some. I paid less than £180 for 2 weeks (booked part of a package) so essentially it was £13 per night. What I got in return was a comfy bed (well 2 single beds put together to make a double, but for me this wasn't an issue) a hot shower, daily change of towels and bins, amazing service and an excellent breakfast. What more can you ask for at that price.

The room was acceptable size and while there was some black mould in the shower, the room was fairly clean. I can understand people not liking this (obviously) and I would say that that was probably one of the very few negatives about the hotel. Didn't use the Tv as we were actually enjoying Turgetries instead. Air con is £3 a day and is recommended.

Food is really good, especially breakfast. Nice choice of Turkish options and even one hot item that changed daily.

Pool is fine and was always quiet. We found the poolside a bit too hot so spent much more time at the lovely private beach where the breeze takes the edge off the heat.

Drink prices were reasonable. 5tl for soft drinks, 8tl for beer and 12-15tl for spirits. Lunch buffet was 15tl and dinner was 20tl pp. Food and drink is where the hotel needs to make its money and for that reason, these prices are fair for everyone in my opinion especially give today's exchange rate against the Lira.

Service was the real high point. Friendly staff is an understatement. Ruud and mesut were particularly brilliant.

Town was a 15 minute stroll away.

Here's one thing to bear in mind about this hotel though. If you want your bed sheets changed daily, just ask reception and they will do it. If you need anything, just ask and they will do their best to help you. Don't just not ask and then write a harsh review when you leave. Understand what you are paying for, how much would you do for someone if they booked to stay at your home for £12 a night b&b.

It's a good value hotel, but if you want a higher standard of room then you're going to have to pay the premium for that luxury...I know..life's a b sometimes isn't it.

I loved it, I'll be back next year for sure.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple