All reviews typical turkish food lovely hotel cleaning everyday air con turkish coffee turkey recommend this hotel sea front small beach soup boat trip clean towels chicken soft drinks ice cream idris jacuzzi
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

In this hotel we found the politest staff ever!! We want to thank them! The room was cleaning everyday very strictly. The housekeepers were very smiley and kind. The food and beverages staff were also very smiley and ready to help you with everything. We were only disappointed by the services in the hotel. We needed a doctor and they said that he wasn't in their hotel, he was in the next hotel and we were waiting a lot for him but he never come... Although we had really good time! The food was very delicious!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank ina93kz
Reviewed June 26, 2017

This is some hotel and its all inclusive. Just perfect for couples, lovers, and familys. Right on the promenade, over looking the sea. Fab pool, super modern gym, sauna and Haman. Great place to be pampered, so says my wife. Typical Turkish food and lovely Turkish coffee. 20 mins from the town center of Turgutreis. 30 min stroll along the promenade to Kali Kadasi. Well worth an evening walk to one of our favorite Turkish restaurants. (will tell you about that in another review. Look out for Cotta Restaurant)

Room Tip: Most rooms overlook the pool and the sea.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I want to thank the stuff of the hotel for the unforgettable holiday and excellent service.It's a new hotel ,the rooms are light and clean,there is jacuzzi in a room.The best thing about the hotel is that all the rooms face the sea(the view is wonderful).As for the food ,you know,tastes differ,but I liked it (mushrooms,egg-plants,pepper,chicken,turkey,tomatoes,)maybe a small variety of fruits(watermelon,oranges,grapefruit,apples),desserts.I would recommend this hotel for a quiet vacation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I am staying with family so cannot comment on the rooms, but what I can say and recommend is, the day pass. For a mere 50 Lira (about £10) you can drink all you can and help yourself to the lunch time buffet.

The drinks are cold and served both by the pool and in the main lobby. I would just add that the staff appreciate it when you return your empty glasses. ☺

The food is very well presented but could be warmer. Selection is not huge but hey, I'm only paying a tenner.

The pool is lovely and clean. As is the beach.

I also had a fantastic massage! A gentlemen approached me and told me about the range of treatments, and having a bad back, I went for the medical massage. It lasted one hour and cost £30. If you are staying, or if you are on the day pass, I would highly recommend a treatment.

In short, get your pass, drink, eat (to survive) enjoy the pool and get yourself a massage

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Although v. few tourists, we liked this, we were taken great care of by bar/restaurant staff. Breakfast plentiful, could perhaps have better fresh yoghurt/fruit. Right on the sea front, although too early for chairs on beach. Staff bent over backwards to look after us, although a large hotel it did not feel as such. Turkish Bath is run by Idris, he is extremely professional and at the same time v. kind, I ended up have 2 TB and massage by Ann and would fly to Turkey weekly to have this again, TB situated downstairs, possible better lighting required to not put people off, but only a slight problem.

Room Tip: Wifi not brilliant in rooms, all rooms have sea view, I opt for top floor, only 3 floors.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends