Dragut Point South Hotel
US$72
US$68
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bahama Art Hotel(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
US$43
Armonia Holiday Village & Spa(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$61
Agoda.com
Xanadu Island(Turgutreis)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsjacuzzi bathlovely hoteltypical turkish foodcleaning everydayturkeyturkish coffeerecommend this hotelgreat holidaysister hotelsmall beachboat tripall inclusive hotelclean towelschickensoft drinksice creamidris
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2017

All my comments have been made with naked eye…
In my comments, price-benefit is a top priority…
The pictures are all mine…

I stayed this hotel 2 nights at the Ramadan holiday.
So Everywhere was full and crowded.The hotel is almost full.
Before I rent this hotel I knew that The hotel doesn't have a garden,No Aqua park,
İt has small beach, No ice cream.
It is absurd to make negative comments when you know them..
The room İs clean, quite and very good sleeping quality.
Good furniture.
There is Tv has many international channel.
Refrigator has only two bottle water.
Hair dry,always hot water and jacuzzi..
Clean Towels.
The wifi was very good although I was on the 3rd floor
The room was cleaning everyday very strictly..
The housekeepers were very smiley,kindly and helpful.
Pool is clean and all day music..
Beach and Scaffolding are not big as written.
There is a moss in front of Hotel but Generally Sea is very clean has Blue Flag..
There is Turkish Bath very modern, sauna is very hot, good Design,A little Sport complex.
İt is all inclusive Hotel.
Open buffet. Typical Turkish food and lovely..
Beer was first quality Tuborg, Other drinks was mediocre quality.
Drink water is good Quality.
Some Export alcohols are not free.
After 12 Pm.all drinks are with money..
There is not Turkish Coffee in this Hotel.
A taste of Turkish tea is not good.
They have to change their tea brand or learn have to prepare good Tea.
At tea Clock 5 pm.
No more various cookies only three kinds cookies two sweet one salty.
You have only one Choise ..
Also would be better if put some different tea bags ..
No more activity day or night.
Only speaking Turkish for explanation..
So Participant is getting less.
Animators work harder for extra fun.
They also have to work for other customer..
Bilard is not free.So nobody play.it should be free..
İn spite of I wanted double room.
They gave me two twin bad caming together,so not good..
Hotel management should be careful when planning rooms, should be sensitive about customer wishes.

Room Tip: All Rooms see Pool and Sea.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
28  Thank GeZeCeN
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

In this hotel we found the politest staff ever!! We want to thank them! The room was cleaning everyday very strictly. The housekeepers were very smiley and kind. The food and beverages staff were also very smiley and ready to help you with everything. We were only disappointed by the services in the hotel. We needed a doctor and they said that he wasn't in their hotel, he was in the next hotel and we were waiting a lot for him but he never come... Although we had really good time! The food was very delicious!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank ina93kz
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This is some hotel and its all inclusive. Just perfect for couples, lovers, and familys. Right on the promenade, over looking the sea. Fab pool, super modern gym, sauna and Haman. Great place to be pampered, so says my wife. Typical Turkish food and lovely Turkish coffee. 20 mins from the town center of Turgutreis. 30 min stroll along the promenade to Kali Kadasi. Well worth an evening walk to one of our favorite Turkish restaurants. (will tell you about that in another review. Look out for Cotta Restaurant)

Room Tip: Most rooms overlook the pool and the sea.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I want to thank the stuff of the hotel for the unforgettable holiday and excellent service.It's a new hotel ,the rooms are light and clean,there is jacuzzi in a room.The best thing about the hotel is that all the rooms face the sea(the view is wonderful).As for the food ,you know,tastes differ,but I liked it (mushrooms,egg-plants,pepper,chicken,turkey,tomatoes,)maybe a small variety of fruits(watermelon,oranges,grapefruit,apples),desserts.I would recommend this hotel for a quiet vacation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I am staying with family so cannot comment on the rooms, but what I can say and recommend is, the day pass. For a mere 50 Lira (about £10) you can drink all you can and help yourself to the lunch time buffet.

The drinks are cold and served both by the pool and in the main lobby. I would just add that the staff appreciate it when you return your empty glasses. ☺

The food is very well presented but could be warmer. Selection is not huge but hey, I'm only paying a tenner.

The pool is lovely and clean. As is the beach.

I also had a fantastic massage! A gentlemen approached me and told me about the range of treatments, and having a bad back, I went for the medical massage. It lasted one hour and cost £30. If you are staying, or if you are on the day pass, I would highly recommend a treatment.

In short, get your pass, drink, eat (to survive) enjoy the pool and get yourself a massage

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends