Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Great time at Rudy's!

My husband and I traveled to North Carolina to visit his brother in Apex. We wanted to meet up... read more

Reviewed September 21, 2018
Cindy B
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The most fun ever!!

Reviewed February 6, 2017
Julie C
Cary

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2018

My husband and I traveled to North Carolina to visit his brother in Apex.
We wanted to meet up with some old high school friends of my husband and they recommended Rudy's. It was a great choice.
We were there for a mid week, mid day lunch. It wasn't crowded at that time and we were seated right away.
Everyone tried something different for lunch. I had the buffalo chicken salad, some had burgers and my sister in law had fish that she said was absolutely delicious.
It was a little loud, but it is a pub and to be expected.
The prices were not bad at all.
My brother in law who had never eaten there before said it is a new favorite now!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

They treat you like long lost friends! Food is good pub food and they have great karaoke on Saturday nights...some really talented singers! Just had a blast...

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

We eat at Rudy's often. All of the food is much better than traditional bar food. They make their own salad dressings and take pride in the food. Blackened chicken wrap, burgers, and the salads are delicious. They also have great weekend brunch- try the chicken and waffles or breakfast wrap!!

Reviewed September 8, 2015

I have been to Rudy's a few times. The appetizers and food are excellent. The drinks are great. They offer a great beer selection and have a few old school beers starting at $1.50. They run appetizer specials. But the great things here are the service and they make you feel at home.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

We went for kids night! The clown was sick so that was a bummer but kids ate for free so that was good. The menu is very accommodating for food allergies, it's not a typical bar menu. The food was great! One person said it was the best burger they EVER had. Mine was great, I had the fish tacos. Service was wonderful, fast, and friendly! We love it, just one issue. It is still bar atmosphere. It was loud and it is a sports bar, it's perfect for what it is just not a place for kids to visit often. That menu in another location that isn't so "bar" would be great in Apex.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We went to Rudy's of Apex with an Amazon coupon. We walked in and were told to sit anywhere. We did and waited...and waited...I finally got up to ask for menus. My expectations were not very high at this point. Thankfully, things took a turn for the good. Once our waitress addressed us, she proved to be attentive and friendly. The food was hot and delicious. I had a burger with mushrooms, swiss and bacon and it was melty and yummy. The onion rings were hot and crispy. The side salad was good, high quality lettuce. Casual, lively atmosphere with an eclectic crowd. Went for a coupon, will go back for the service and food.

1  Thank misskay6367
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Service was good. Food decent and priced well. Outdoor seating available. Owner often present and very personable.