“Fresh Ingredients”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Tamarind Thai is a nice restaurant located within walking distance of many of the local hotels. The staff is friendly, and the food is good. We started out with the Cream Cheese Rolls with Shrimp, which was good. As an entree I ordered the Basil Fried Rice with Shrimp and my husband ordered the Tamarind Duck. My dish was made with very fresh ingredients and tasted pretty good however I would have liked to have the onions and peppers sautéed a little bit longer. My husband didn't feel the same and wished that he had ordered Sushi instead. Overall the experience was good and would probably return if we're in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Our family eats here about once a month and we have always had excellent food and service. The atmosphere is quiet and authentic -- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

And excellent service as well. Food prepared to the level of spiciness, or non-spicy, that you want. I asked for mine to be extra spicy and they were able to accommodate that as well. Food has great flavor. Service was courteous and attentive. Wonderful all around.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch after a long travel. Staff were friendly, quick service and efficient. Got some good vegetarian food. Just had to ask them not to use fish oil for cooking

Reviewed July 8, 2017

This is our favorite Thai restaurant in the area. The Shi is excellent. We enjoyed the Spider Roll very much. We both enjoyed different main course, mine was rice based, and my wife noodle. Both were great. You can also make your order specifically to your liking as it regards degree of spice, and it is a regular question they ask when you order.