Review Highlights
Great fun for all ages!

My granddaughter had watched all her siblings zip. This year it was her turn as she turned 10... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
jmbtt
Asheboro, North Carolina
This place is fantastic

Took my son today and I was so pleased with the adventure. It's a little out of the way, but well... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
Clyde P
Clinton, South Carolina, United States
via mobile

All reviews small waterfall north carolina zip blast scenery fun activity adventure facility
Reviewed September 7, 2016

The Tour Guides were all very nice. The area was clean and there were picnic tables where we enjoy our lunch we packed afterwards. Not the most intense zip line but we all had a good time. The price was reasonable.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

We had an awesome time, this place is great! The staff is super nice and patient. Drew and Simone (sorry if I spelled it wrong) were friendly, very helpful and extremely patient. We also appreciated the break we got and they gave us some water, sorry didn't get your name but very much appreciated!

Reviewed August 17, 2016

My husband and I had a 2 day getaway in Asheboro, N.C. We went and did the zip lining and 2 wonderful, young, energetic guides made the time fly by. They were funny and courteous. We had some younger people in our group whilst those who could not do the course drove with a guide in a mule. Everyone seemed to have fun. I was a little apprehensive as I had never done this before and was recovering from a broken ankle. I loved it and just wish it went on longer and higher.

1  Thank Sparkle2be
Reviewed August 4, 2016

We took a group of boys to celebrate my son's birthday. We all had a lot of fun. The staff is friendly and makes sure everyone is safe. They created a wonderful experience for a bunch of active boys! We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed July 7, 2016

We have gone a few times and we had a blast! Took my parents who are in their 60's and they enjoyed it too!

Date of experience: August 2015