“Great Fun for the Whole Family!”

Richland Creek Canopy Tours
Reviewed March 19, 2017

There is something there for everyone. Great outdoor fun from Ziplining to riding 4X4 Mule and enjoying the waterfall. Great way to spend the day.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"adventure"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2016

I went with my family on a typical Saturday afternoon. The weather was warm but the experience was great! The folks there were very helpful and they made everyone feel good about the experience we each had. The course itself has a lot to offer with many different runs to go through. The cost was perfect for a family of 5 and it took roughly 2.5 hours to complete, maybe less with a break to look at the river.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

The Tour Guides were all very nice. The area was clean and there were picnic tables where we enjoy our lunch we packed afterwards. Not the most intense zip line but we all had a good time. The price was reasonable.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

We had an awesome time, this place is great! The staff is super nice and patient. Drew and Simone (sorry if I spelled it wrong) were friendly, very helpful and extremely patient. We also appreciated the break we got and they gave us some water, sorry didn't get your name but very much appreciated!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 17, 2016

My husband and I had a 2 day getaway in Asheboro, N.C. We went and did the zip lining and 2 wonderful, young, energetic guides made the time fly by. They were funny and courteous. We had some younger people in our group whilst those who could not do the course drove with a guide in a mule. Everyone seemed to have fun. I was a little apprehensive as I had never done this before and was recovering from a broken ankle. I loved it and just wish it went on longer and higher.

1  Thank Sparkle2be