Review Highlights
Great fun for all ages!

My granddaughter had watched all her siblings zip. This year it was her turn as she turned 10... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
jmbtt
Asheboro, North Carolina
This place is fantastic

Took my son today and I was so pleased with the adventure. It's a little out of the way, but well... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
Clyde P
Clinton, South Carolina, United States
via mobile

All reviews small waterfall north carolina zip blast scenery fun activity adventure facility
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time and it was awesome!! The guides were very nice and so funny!!! This is a great place for beginners because it starts off easy and gets more adventurous so you can work up to being brave!!! We loved zipping and will definitely be back!!!

1  Thank russandange
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Richland Creek Zipline has been showcasing the best of Randolph County scenery for 10 years - ziplining through the canopy, alongside a beautiful creek - no matter what time of year you visit - there is something to see!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Me and some of my friends made a day trip on Veterans Day from Columbia, SC to visit. Facility is nice and clean, the staff is very friendly and experienced and provided me and my friends with a zip-lining experience that we won’t forget. If you’re in the area I highly recommend you go!

1  Thank De'Andre T
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Went with a buddy and we had an excellent time. This business is family-owned and operated and the staff was extremely nice and fun. Activity starts on the hour, but call ahead for reservations to ensure you can get a spot. Cash only.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

The scenery was beautiful and the trip was exciting. There were several different lines to ride and an extension of the trip is available if you want more adventure!