“Seafood”

Red Lobster
Ranked #141 of 552 Restaurants in Akron
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Typical Red Lobster, went for lobster fest - doesn't quite duplicate what I would like to hve, but better than nothing

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

We love Red Lobster
We choose to eat at red lobster when we travel because we know what we will get; great quality food and tastes good too

Tonight we arrived early, probably 4-4.30pm and were seated in the worst spot, when asked to move we were accommodated but still an odd place to seat a couple when the place is not busy

Waitress was OK but felt she was annoyed

Will go back if in area as the food was GOOD

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for endless shrimp, something we have always enjoyed. Our service was really slow; had to repeatedly ask for sauces and coffee. The fried shrimp was soggy and the scampi had little flavor. We also had something red like thread on our shrimp. Our waitress deferred to the manager who was lovely. She apologized and made things right with us. We do understand that everyone has a bad day. We were just disappointed; not angry. We will eat here again and hope they are having a better day when we do.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Mercy! This dish is to die for! I can eat this everyday. Well not really. I got the lunch portion for dinner and we split it. It was very good but rather small. If you drink, don't do a draft beer at this location. The beer taps stink and there are gnats flying around the station. Disgusting! I'm sure there is a health code violation! I got the food to go and I'm so glad because there is no way I would have wanted to eat at the bar. Overall the location and place are nice.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

A way to eat sea food but quite pricey for frozen food, sauce is tasty and portion large enough, this is just not good value for money.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!