“Best Greek in Akron”

Vasili's Greek Cuisine Akron
Ranked #39 of 485 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Love this diner. Food is authentic and delicious. Prices are good as well. Service is good enough. The Spanakopita is delicious and I'm a Connoisseur.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Was not impressed. Greek salad was small, nothing special, lettuce was not crisp, dressing on edge of bland. Have had much better Greek food at better prices.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Everything we had was delicious(gyros and grape leaves). Our server was pleasant and helpful. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

WE reviewed this place four years ago when they first opened and were disappointed, but have seen several glowing Trip Advisor reviews since then and decided to give them a new visit. So, we are glad we made the return -- our overall impression of the food was that it's quite good. While not everything is as we remembered from our several Greek visits, it's the bet weve found in the area. The service is most cordial and helpful, and their best feature is that everything seems quite inexpensive. This is not a place for atmosphere, but for decent food at a good price, it more than fills the bill.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Went here because we are fans of Greek food. The spanakopita was some of the worst I've had.it was soggy and unlike any other spanakopita I've ever had.it was a slow night and the place has an exposed kitchen. It was very quiet and we could hear them putting food in a microwave. Sure enough, the moussaka and pastitsio had been nuked. Add to that the fact that the food was on the bland side and the portions were so small that we both left hungry.our bill was delivered before we were even halfway through our meal. Didn't ask if we wanted or needed anything. This was the worst Greek food I've ever had and one of the most unenjoyable resteraunt outings I have had in a very long time. I will not go back and I recommend that you stay away unless you want to be disappointed.

Been to Vasili's Greek Cuisine Akron? Share your experiences!