“Delicious food!”

Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #110 of 505 Restaurants in Akron
Reviewed June 23, 2017

I ordered the grilled chicken pita with extra hummus and lots of veggies along with mayo and cheddar cheese. I was impressed with the large portion size. Everything tasted delicious and very fresh. They grill the meat and prepare your pita in front of you. The staff was friendly, and the prices were fair in my opinion. Only complaint: The lighting is a bit dim in certain seating areas within the restaurant, and the table and chairs were a bit sticky. Overall, worth the visit!

Reviewed September 28, 2016

After running the Marathon this past weekend, and then relaxing for a bit, we stopped here for lunch. We were not disappointed. We each tried a different sandwich and they were all huge and delicious. The staff was also top notch. Wow - what a great place!

Reviewed April 27, 2016

You can always get fresh food made your way here and you always end up with a very generous and filling pita on your choice of white or wheat or you could get it as a salad. Their ice tea is always freshly brewed as well. Try it, you'll like it!!

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Great place for a fresh sandwich that is not lunch meat! Atmosphere is very casual and the Pita's are top quality. Prices were reasonable and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed February 1, 2016

I like their good tasting food and casual service. When I go. I take a college student with me before the college semester starts. Less crowded and everyone can talk and have fun with the employees.

Been to The Pita Pit? Share your experiences!