All reviews room was clean hot choices main door sales manager breakfast bar key card front desk staff nice stay pillows pros tub
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Worst on line reservation ever!
I will never again use a Choice Hotel line product and ended my membership.
Never reserve on line! I was making a reservation for a Quality Inn in one town but the reservation came up for another town. The error was caught immediately but Choice Customer Service and the hotel couldn't correct it. I was stuck. I was told that a phone reservation can be changed, but not if done on line, even to correct an error. So I've ended my Choice membership.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JGH1220
Reviewed October 19, 2017

So I thought this would be a business hotel....WRONG. There was no desk, just a table with no light. No place to plug in charges. Very old and out dated hotel in a poor area of town. A/C didn't work and the staff was not friendly. Take this place off your bucket list for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tom O
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We had a very good experience at the hotel.The staff was helpful,the room was nice and clean,and it had a very nice breakfast bar including some hot choices.I don't know where the bad reviews came from.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Wow, so many mixed reviews but I have to say we had a nice stay (one night). We had easy check in, our room was nice and clean, bed was comfortable, air conditioner worked and was not loud. Breakfast bar was plentiful with hot and cold choices. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Be warned - be warned - be warned : Dark, dark (in all senses of the word), negative place. At best a run-down truck stop with extremely rude manager/staff and dodgy people hanging about. In reality, a portal to hell.

Date of stay: November 2016