All reviews waffles mount union sliding door would highly recommend this hotel professional staff king suite front desk fresh fruit luxury hotel awesome place to stay walk in shower college visit wonderful breakfast every morning great tv induction weekend beautiful hotel
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites while in Alliance to visit family. What a great hotel! The interior design of the lobby and sitting area was beautiful. Our room, a king bed studio, was spacious and very well designed. The couch was comfortable and my son slept well on the pull-out bed. Our king bed was very comfortable and I had an excellent night’s sleep. The sliding barn-style door that separates the bathroom from rest of the room reminded me of something off of HGTV, and the bathroom itself was well designed with the toilet and shower separate from the sink.

The pool was very clean and enjoyable and my son and I had a blast swimming. Even the pool area is well designed with a bathroom/changing room right by the pool for convenance.

The breakfast was very good. It was a continental style breakfast with anything you could want. I had bacon and western omelettes, my son had cereal and yogurt, and my wife had a bagel with cream cheese. Juices, coffee, milk, pastries, and waffles were other options.

Last the service was awesome. The workers at the front desk were very accommodating, and the lady who helped with breakfast made sure things were well-stocked and talked with everyone eating breakfast. She even gave my son a quarter, which made his day.

Overall, we will be back next time we visit family. The price, value, design, and service are first rate. I highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I always put my family up here while they are visiting and everyone loves it. The reservations are easy to make and always delivered as promised. The staff is super helpful and my out of town guests with young children commented on how friendly the housekeepers were. This Hampton Inn is located on the main drag but sits back from the street and is close to lots of restaurants, fast food and has a drug store almost next door. One mile down the street is the University of Mount Union (Football!!). There is a ton of parking and they are security conscious without being overbearing.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018

My family and I stayed here for the Hall of Fame weekend. The staff was exceptional - very friendly, went above and beyond to help and work with guests. Breakfast was very nice and restocked when needed. Rooms were clean and fairly new. Location was great to get to and from Canton - just a couple of miles from the main highway. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

A single sliding door served as both the closet door and the bathroom door and it had no lock. You can close one but not the other. Also ther was no dresser. A stack of 3 wire baskets was supposed to suffice as a dresser. Ridiculous!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The hotel seems new, fresh, and well constructed. The room was very pleasant, spacious, and clean. The hotel has ample parking. The self-serve breakfast was very good for this type of lower-cost hotel (as distinct from a luxury hotel).

Date of stay: July 2018