All reviews free breakfast front desk place to stay restaurants and shopping boiled eggs comfortable king sized bed juice hall of fame budget hotel football game only complaint staff was very friendly parking lot fridge carpet festival
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Rooms have a frif & microwave & coffeemaker. Safe area. Bar/ restaurant next door -open for all meals. Plenty of stores, restaurants, gas stations nearby. Has a pool. Free continental breakfast - yogurt, hot/ cold cereal, bagels/ toast, boiled eggs, juice, coffee, hot choc, tea. Staff very friendly & accommodating, including housecleaning staff. Nice beds for sleep.
My only complaint is that they have raised their rates substantially since new ownership two months ago. Weeknights went from $62 to $110 & weekends went from $78 to $250 which does not include tax. This has been our motel for several of us visiting for our annual family reunion but with the increase we will probably go outside of Alliance next year. This motel & its location does not justify these rates

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The room itself was fine, with a comfortable king-sized bed. Good fridge. The management should step up its game, though. When I checked in, I noticed the posted check-out time was the screw-you hour 11 a.m.. but my reservation confirmation and Expedia listing clearly state that check-out time is noon. The kid that checked me in, though, cheerfully gave me a late check-out for 12 noon. Unfortunately. this was not communicated to the cleaning staff, who ignored my "Do Not Disturb" sign and pounded on my door shortly after 11.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2018

STAY AWAY. Shady stuff going on here. Stayed 1 night and that was too long.... People who appear to be living there. (grills and lawn chairs outside multiple rooms) There was even a guy walking around, room to room wearing an "ankle bracelet".
Now Americas Best Value Inn is stealing money from me, by charging an extra $250 fee for who knows what. After a call, I was told the non smoking room was smoked in, but there were 2 non smokers staying there.
Hopefully this will get sorted out, We will see..... But BEWARE!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay staff is very nice lisa at the front desk is awesome she was very help full in suggesting places to eat around the town new management very nice also doing a good job of getting stuff taking care of that needs to be done would recommend this place

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Great place! Softest towels ever. Bed and pillows are wonderful. Lisa at front desk is great....very friendly and helpful. It's not a 5 star hotel but for what it is, its excellent. Simple but clean basic continental breakfast. Has new management which seems good so far. Lots of restaurants nearby. Also near Walmart and other handy stores. I stay that every time I go to visit my family.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel