“Ok...and...it's way too cold”
Review of Union Street Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Union Street Cafe
Ranked #49 of 123 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I love going to cafe's so my son figured I'd like this place. I loved the menu options...there seemed to be something for everyone. It was extremely hot outside so when we stepped inside, we had no idea how cold it really was. After about ten minutes, we figured it out. Not only was the air on, but the fans were blowing. OMG, I need a coat to stay and eat. Luckily I had a jacket in my car.
There were four of us and two of us had never been here before. Two of us ordered omelette's, one veggie and one bacon and cheese, one bacon breakfast sandwich and an order of pancakes with hashbrown's. The food was ok! I wouldn't go out of my way to go here, but if you're in the mood for breakfast, at night, then you should stop by. They serve breakfast...all day.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Great food great workers always have what u want never out under new management

Reviewed September 4, 2011

Great service, great food (Frisco Burger & Fries), and great value for your $. A little more attention to the decor wouldn't hurt but would 100% recommend.

Reviewed December 11, 2009

Great diner food with long hours.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Chocolate Chip pancakes at 3 a.m.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Union Street Cafe? Share your experiences!