“4 circles for food quality.”
Review of Union Street Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Union Street Cafe
Ranked #48 of 123 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed April 6, 2015

I had a turkey club. Great quality, huge quantity for the price $8. It's a regular old college eatery. Great food, no atmosphere, and decent service. I can't build it up since its a college eatery. But the food was terrific and worth well more than the price. Menu is better than average in selection. My daughter eats here once a month with friends and she says they never dissapoint her. I'd quickly agreed and recommend it if you want or need good quality in good quantity and don't mind average atmosphere and occasionally obnoxious college dorks.

Reviewed March 9, 2015

I especially enjoy the breakfasts. Good fast and attentive service. They never condescend to me even though I have white hair. Good pies as well.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is a great place if you like big breakfasts, friendly service and excellent value. The staff is super friendly and the food tasty. It's open 24 hours, 365 days a year, it's a staple of Athens, enjoy it.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I like diners for breakfast and this place fits the bill to a T.
Friendly attentive staff, good value, wi-fi. Just a good place to have breakfast by yourself or perhaps that power breakfast. I happen to be moving to Athens in August. I am so happy I found tis place

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I love going to cafe's so my son figured I'd like this place. I loved the menu options...there seemed to be something for everyone. It was extremely hot outside so when we stepped inside, we had no idea how cold it really was. After about ten minutes, we figured it out. Not only was the air on, but the fans were blowing. OMG, I need a coat to stay and eat. Luckily I had a jacket in my car.
There were four of us and two of us had never been here before. Two of us ordered omelette's, one veggie and one bacon and cheese, one bacon breakfast sandwich and an order of pancakes with hashbrown's. The food was ok! I wouldn't go out of my way to go here, but if you're in the mood for breakfast, at night, then you should stop by. They serve breakfast...all day.

Been to Union Street Cafe? Share your experiences!