“Great local restaurant”

Add it.
Union Street Cafe
Ranked #48 of 123 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed July 2, 2016

We had breakfast at this restaurant and they serve a large portion of foods. Because it is located near Ohio University, many students eat there. Fun place

Reviewed August 2, 2015

It's not fancy, but they are open 24/7 and make a mean omelet. In fact, there are lots of omelets and breakfast is served round the clock. I had the portabella and cheese omelet and had them add bacon for good measure. Fab-o!

Reviewed June 9, 2015

Years ago, before they moved to the current location, they were located in a building that always smelled like cat piss. Better now.

1  Thank Bill J
Reviewed April 6, 2015

I had a turkey club. Great quality, huge quantity for the price $8. It's a regular old college eatery. Great food, no atmosphere, and decent service. I can't build it up since its a college eatery. But the food was terrific and worth well more than the price. Menu is better than average in selection. My daughter eats here once a month with friends and she says they never dissapoint her. I'd quickly agreed and recommend it if you want or need good quality in good quantity and don't mind average atmosphere and occasionally obnoxious college dorks.

Reviewed March 9, 2015

I especially enjoy the breakfasts. Good fast and attentive service. They never condescend to me even though I have white hair. Good pies as well.

Been to Union Street Cafe? Share your experiences!