“Clean comfortable evening out”

Sapori Italian Grille
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Avon Lake
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sapori Italian Grille in Avon Lake, OH. Authentic Italian cuisine, live blues, jazz & an array of fine wines & spirits makes for the perfect evening.
Reviewed October 30, 2017

What we ordered was hot, tasty, and came quickly to our table. Orders are AlLaCarte, including salad or soup or side. It was our first visit there and we loved it all. Our waitress recommended our menu choices by saying mine was one of her favorites. She was attentive to refilllng our water and bread tray. We never felt rushed, having plenty of time to relax after dinner. We highly recommended Sapori as it is not just your Grandma's Ravioli.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We had dinner with friends at Sapori last night, October 13, 2017. The dinners were great and they honored my husband's special request. The wine selection was very good. We knew they were having live music which we enjoy, but what we especially like is that we can eat in the room adjacent to the bar and hear the music while also talking in a normal tone with our friends. The waiters are friendly and professional. We feel fortunate to have such a quality restaurant nearby.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Fresh bread is to die for! Soft butter and warm bread could be my meal. Pasta, seafood dishes are cooked to perfection. A little pricey but worth the money. Highly recommend. And the workers are so nice and value giving great service for anything you need.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

This was our 2nd time to Sapori's. Equally as delicious. I had the eggplant and my husband had the chicken Parmesan.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Jill R
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Stopped in on a Tuesday evening because of a 2 for 1 coupon but will certainly stop back in to this quaint little Italian restaurant. My husband raved over his veal francese with a healthy side of pasta and my lobster ravioli was excellent. Decent wine choices as well. Wished I would have added a salad to round out my meal as no sides are included but then again meals were only $17 and $21. Server was polite and knowledgeable and food arrived in an acceptable time frame

1  Thank KathrynP979