All reviews room layout great night's sleep quiet location great rate great hotel oatmeal stay there again nice clean rooms recommend this hotel the breakfast area other hotels breakfast was excellent morning breakfast easy access winstar casino complimentary breakfast indoor pool
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is a nice, new Hampton Inn. It is tucked back off of I-35 and so, it is quieter than some hotels that might be closer to traffic. Because of its location, it doesn't seem to be as busy either--which makes it a nice choice as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2018

A little high priced for the location. Did not feel very appreciated A HHonors partner. Breakfast was also very mediocre. Definitely not up to Hampton/Hilton standard as far as I’m concerned. Should have stayed at a Choice Hotel for half the price.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2018

The Ardmore Hampton Inn is NEW and everything is nice and shiny and working perfectly.

The room was super quiet and everything was spotless. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful, basically everything you could want in a mid-range hotel. The complimentary breakfast was very good, plenty of variety.

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

On my recent business trip ti Oklahoma, I decided to stay here. The hotel was a bit hard to find in the dark and rain. I made it. The front desk clerks at check in and checkout were courteous but not overly friendly which is the reason for the score. The room was great. It was clean and comfortable. The walk-in shower was awesome.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2018

This is a newer Hampton Inn and is very clean and attractive. That said I can not in good faith recommend this location due to the horrible customer service we received. The check in process was the worst I had ever had at a Hampton. Our room was not ready well after check in began and we were offered the opportunity to sit in the lobby for 40 minutes. 75 minutes later we were in our room, but never received as much as a we are sorry for the delay. We were never greeted as Hilton Honors members either. I understand housekeeping delays, but why not apologize at the least instead of ignoring us and acting like we were an inconvenience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple