“Food is consistant but the staff was excellent”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #80 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed June 16, 2016

Stopped in for lunch after church and they were just gearing up for lunch crowd. They went out of their way to get us what we wanted for lunch so we could have it quickly. Very much appreciated.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

Visited Panda Express on Saturday, June 4, for a very late lunch. Headed to the bathroom and got so grossed out when I touched the door because everywhere I touched was a sticky mess. I would have left....dirty bathroom=dirty restaurant.....however, my husband really wanted Panda Express. Walked up to the counter and my feet stuck to the floor. Got our food and couldn't find a clean table to eat at, so we had to clean our own. The place was almost empty and ALL the tables were disgusting including rice spilled all over two whole sections. Workers were sitting (maybe on break, but do 2-3 take a break together?) and visiting. For the full 20 min we were there NOT A SINGLE worker came out to clean the place and we were the only ones there by the time we left, so they were not busy with customers. Seriously, Mr. or Mrs. Manager....do something.....I'll never be back.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

For quick service and diet healthy food, this is the place to go. There is a wide variety of food selections, and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Just a nice fast drive thru... when your in a pinch for sum tasty chinese I believe the best value on the menu is the 2-item entree with half rice/half chow mein... the Steak is better than the chicken too:)

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Made my first visit to Panda Express here in Albany, thought have enjoyed meals with this restaurant chain in multiple airports. It was really good. The parking had plenty of spaces available right next to the door, and when I walked in it was clean and spotless!

The staff working behind the counters were extremely friendly and helpful while I made my choices. Plenty of meal variety to choose from, and the line went very quickly (only 3 people in front of me.)

Appreciated knowing that there is a drive-up if I find it necessary in the future. Had my meal to go, but there were lots of tables to sit and enjoy your meal on site. Must say, all of the staff were very friendly, with smiles as I walked through making my choices. It was nice to have such a positive experience in a "fast food" restaurant. Other places in our town could learn from this restaurant how to treat their customers right!

Enjoy!

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!