“Decent Chinese buffet”

Golden Town Buffet & Grill
Ranked #45 of 158 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

About what you would expect from a Chinese buffet. Except they had hard ice cream, which is awesome and probably why I went from 3 to 4 stars.

Selection was good. Flavors were good. They had your typical Chinese foods, dumplings, soups, noodles, normal entrees like broccoli beef and general tsao's chicken. They also served sushi and had a Mongolian style BBQ.

Our waiter was extremely kind and helpful. I'd go again if I was in Albany and needed a Chinese feast!!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Very good food, lots of tables, good parking and easy location to find. Very close to I-5. We now meet friends there, and have also stopped when traveling up and down the valley.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

went to dinner with friends and had lots of good food Place was clean and staff friendly. Will go back again

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Great little Chinese buffet which includes sushi, Mongolian barbecue and crab during lunch. Drinks will cost you extra, so water better alternative. The poached salmon, steamed clams and Mongolian beef were my favorites. Good selection even if you have a restricted diet. Great selection of little desert slices. All at a reasonable price. I appreciated the attentive staff that refilled our drinks and cleared our plates. This is a great place to go with a larger group and no waiting for your food. If I'm back in this area will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

They have a nice, tasty, affordable buffet. Decent sushi and a Mongolian Grill. Lots of different options should be the appeal of this place - if someone wanted stir fry and someone else wanted sushi and someone else wanted buffets standards, this would be the place to go.

Been to Golden Town Buffet & Grill? Share your experiences!