“Surprisingly Good”

Golden Town Buffet & Grill
Ranked #46 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Im not generally a fan of buffet-style meals, but this restaurant had delicious food. My husband took advantage of the grill option and loved his meal. We will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Overall the food was good and the staff was friendly. Very average selection but the food seemed fresh, I know it’s a Chinese buffet and I can’t completely judge the sushi but honestly it was OK. Overall we felt like it was good food just not amazing.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I was going to this location regularly but they raised the prices and for what it offers I am not willing to pay the new price. Especially, when I have to wait 15-20 minutes to get some small crab legs and you almost have to fight with people to get a few. A lot of the food is pretty bland and depending on when you go there it could be pretty old also your drinks are charged separate.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Nice selection of sushi rolls, hot chinese dishes and ice cream. We did not know anything about this restaurant . The best part was the mongolian grill with beef and shrimp Self-scoop ice cream a nice change from soft serve.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Good selection of chinese dishes...Biggest surprise lots of wonderful crab legs and sushi and oh my gosh fresh donuts just like my mom makes. We'll go back for sure.

Date of visit: March 2018