“Delicious coffe!!”

Rogue Valley Roasting Co.
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Ashland
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Description: Started in 1995 with no lack of charm, the Roasting Co houses quite a warm and friendly feel. We are located on the corner of E. Main and 8th St. On the outskirts of Ashland's Historic Railroad District.
Reviewed October 5, 2016

We love coming here! Delicious coffee and friendly staff. Also plenty of goodies to munch on from a local bakery!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

The place is old and small, but perfectly comfortable and has a nice deck to enjoy outside. I got a cappuccino, which was huge for a small! I also got an egg puff which was amazing. A great place to catch up with friends

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a good cup of coffee after spending the night in Ashland, Rouge Valley had great coffee, friendly staff and really good pastries.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

Appreciate the friendliness of the staff and the comfy classic coffee shop feel. Slightly mis-advertised because they don't yet roast their own beans, but we enjoyed the coffee none the less.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Holy mother of mochas!!! I didn't even know until later that the specialty of Rogue Valley Roasting (aka "Roasting Co") is their mochas. I unwittingly ordered the butterscotch mocha with whipped cream and they had me at first sip!!! Decadent - check, flavorful- check, creamy - check... Did I mention creamy? CHECK! I'm in Ashland 2-3 times a year and I will never miss a trip in here JUST for a repeat on that drink. If you're wondering about the calories -- Don't even. It's a treat of a fufu drink and must be respectfully treated as thus.

Date of visit: March 2016