“Nice treat on a hot day”

Case Coffee Roasters
Ranked #6 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Ashland
Description: Case Coffee roastes
Description: Case Coffee roastes
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Truth be told, we went in to use the bathroom. We got a cold cardamom latte which was perfect. The flavoring of the cardamom was just right. It has the usual large tables and wi-fi. Nice and clean.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 24, 2018

My family has been a true lover of coffee since the 60's. I remember as a child the first thing hear every morning was the sound of an overworked Braun coffee grinder going to town on Blend 101 or some other exotic bean from a far away land.

Today my love of a good cup of coffee has not waned.

My background in restaurants has allowed me to appreciate good service, product, and execution. Case Coffee nails it on all three categories.

Katie and Tim Case have the passion and instill this into their team.

Between the Oakland Bay Area and Portland I have not found a better coffee house to enjoy a great coffee drink.

Oh and their beans are top quality. If you are home brewer, try having them ship you a bag. The prices are very fair.

Cheers!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

One of the best tasting creamy latte made with 1% milk latte I have ever had. Gourmet chocolate bars and a selection of goodies all perfect to enjoy with your coffee. Cannot drive through Ashland without stopping here. This is a real coffee shop I just love it. They also have teas and for the most part I only drink tea but when it comes to this place I will have a great cup of coffee here.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Great coffee shop and breakfast pastries. The wifi is good and makes it a good place to do work and return emails. Bright and clean and usually easy to get a seat.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband got an iced soy latte and I got a shot of espresso. He said his was delicious and my shot of espresso was really unique tasting and delicious. Had some cool decor too. Good service.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Case Coffee Roasters? Share your experiences!