“No.”

Golden Dynasty
Ranked #120 of 176 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 9, 2015

This place has been open for ages but the cleanliness and business practice should be called in question. I'd say no thank you!

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Bellabeebs

Reviewed June 8, 2015

This is a distinctly average Chinese food restaurant. The moo shu pork was passable, though a little light on the pork. The hot and sour soup was poor. Very few bits of vegetables, chopped tiny, and the flavor was much too sweet, almost as if a tablespoon of sugar was stirred into it.

Large quantity of mediocre food that will fill you up, but not challenge your senses.

The decor is in need of repair and update. Parts of the booths are held together with clear tape, paint is faded, and the floor needs a good shampoo.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed January 13, 2015 via mobile

This is a sit down resturaunt and the food is excllent and the portions are huge!! The owner is really nice and very attentive. The place is clean and the booths are spacious. If you like Chinese this is an excellent place to try. Enjoy!

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

My niece took us to Gold Dynasty and told us ahead of time that the food was average, at least according to her. We got several entree and one of them was the Honey Walnut Shrimp, love this dish. You have the sweetness from the honey(I believe it's condense milk, which also makes it creamy), and a hint of saltiness just a bit, over some walnuts. Even though I really love this dish the rest was just alright and the prize was quite expensive. I wouldn't mind coming back here again but next time I'll probably try another Chinese restaurant in town.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I'm 65 years old, and today for lunch at the Golden Dynasty, I had the worst plate of Chinese food that I've ever had. I know that this type of cuisine has been going down hill for the past 40 years, but this is a new low. Egg Drop soup was a gelatinous mess of tasteless liquid. Sweet and sour pork apparently now consists of some bits of frozen ground pork that are deep fried and placed in another tasteless gelatinous sauce. The pork chow mien has an exceedingly strong taste of rancid or old garlic. Not much in it accept too many bean sprouts and some sliced celery. The pork in the chow mien was the same deep fat fried bits as in the sweet and sour. Also, way too jelly like...I think they used too much corn starch. Never will eat here again. I think I will also avoid any Chinese cafe unless I can get a first hand recommendation from a friend with some taste buds.

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank David C

Been to Golden Dynasty? Share your experiences!