Holiday Inn Express Ashland
Flagship Inn(Ashland)
The Palm(Ashland)
Stratford Inn(Ashland)
View Hotel
All reviewsstandard hieindoor poolcinnamon rollsthe breakfast areaamerican pizzahot itemsshakespeare festivalcaldera brewerymexican restaurantshort drivequeen suiteroad tripfree breakfasttop floorbed was comfortablefreewayrhonda
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This hotel was located right off the I-5 and was a perfect stop along the way to Portland. The rooms were clean and were large enough for our family of 4 (traveling with 2 toddlers) AND had an indoor pool that was great after a long day of driving. Beds comfortable and a complimentary breakfast was included in the morning. If staying in Ashland again I would consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I had a meeting close to the hotel and decided to give it a try. I usually stay at one of the other two hotels in the area. Everything was clean and looked very new. My room didn't have much of a view and I could hear the highway sounds. But the room was very nice, well appointed with two flat screen tvs and a couch with coffee table and comphy chairs. It was probably a king suite. But I only paid the regular room rate with an AAA discount. Breakfast was included and had a nice selection. I really enjoyed my short stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Seavapor
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. We were given correct directions where we needed to go in the late afternoon. Spacious room with ammendities, and a large bathroom which helped my disabled wife have easier mobility to use the faciities. The beds were clean and very comfortable. The room was spotless. The airconditioner worked perfectly. We appreciated being given a room that was close to the elevator. This hotel had an indoor pool with a spa, where we didn't have to go outside first! Though I wasn't allowed to use my military discount, because I was retired military and not active duty military, I was given a senior discount. The continental breakfast was excellent, as there was a great selection of food and drinks. There was plenty of comfortable seating available. I have found that this chain of hotel always seems to be close to the freeway, gas stations, and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Room size was perfect. Furnishings included a table-style desk, a comfortable upholstered chair, two wooden armchairs with upholstered seats, a chest of drawers that also held a large TV, a cupboard with refrigerator and coffee maker and plenty of lighting fixtures and lamps (in addition to the king bed and bedside cupboards. The bathroom had a large counter and sink and okay lighting, plus an ample linen supply.

The only problems I noticed were in the bathroom....there was a large chip in the tub wall which had been poorly painted and the top of the shower/tub wall looked like it had piles of thick dust (but I didn't run my fingers over it to check....may have been a poor grouting job).

Location was good, though I don't know if there were more than a Mexican restaurant within walking distance. However, the drive across the freeway to town is a short distance, and there are lots of good restaurants there. This town is great for walking -- especially in Lithia Park, which surrounds picturesque Lithia Creek, and along the main street where there are lots of interesting shops and eateries. We enjoyed a fabulous mocha drink at Bloomsbury bookstore. Earlier we had breakfast at Morning Glory, which is popular and outstanding; it's near the college, I think.

In sum, this facility was the best one out of seven that we stayed in on this trip. It's well laid out and appointed and is convenient.

Room Tip: We liked our room ..... 110.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patty P
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We were passing through on the way to Reno and spent one night. The property has been recently renovated and seems like new. Staff is friendly and breakfast was great. Price was fine for the value.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side to avoid highway noise.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple