“Fun place, delicious food”
Review of Sauce

Sauce
Ranked #33 of 171 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Nepalese
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Sauce is a great discovery with an interesting concept...putting together grains, proteins and sauces of your choosing in a bowl for your meal. Not up to making those decisions? You can also order different combos off the menu. Interesting desserts are available along with a variety of bottled drinks. Offering choices for vegan, vegetarian or ‘everything-tarian’, this bright and lively place is well worth a visit!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Healthy fresh creative food, good for Vegetarian, Vegan and even meat eaters. Creative combinations and flavors. Loved it.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

I've been vegan for almost 35 years now, and I will admit I've eaten some real crap food. But that's changing with all the new found attention on plant based diets. I promise, if I eat at a place that disappoints me, I will tell you loud and clear.

We were on a three day weekend trip around southern Oregon, and well, I didn't expect much. Although Ashland has a long history of arts and hippie types (sometimes but not always vegan) I am biased against the predominantly redneck part of the state. I am open to all people and lifestyles, but Rednecks still disgust me.

So, we searched and found this place on a social media site of the, "Rogue Valley Vegans." A local vegan is always a great place to get foodie advice. Thank you Rogue Valley weird eaters !!!

If you're going south through Ashland, turn left just past the University, (the street forks) onto Ashland St. just like you're headed to the freeway (I-5). Just a few blocks in a strip mall looking place you'll find Sauce, and you will be glad you did.

It's along the side, near the movie theater. The appearance will not grab you, but the food will, and hey, we're here to eat some great plant based food. There is outside seating, a patio along the side and just a couple of two-top tables on the sidewalk. Very nice.

On first glance, the menu was not extensive, but there are some, "build you own" options, so there is something for everyone. Even if you're not weirdly vegan, you're still going to walk away saying, "that was amazing." Trust me.

We had an cauliflower appetizer, followed by a couple of, "bowl" choices, build your own, I think. OK, I could eat here everyday, it's that good. Large portions, reasonable prices and super nice staff.

TwoVegansTwoWheels and the Bard, would give this total approval. Enjoy.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

This unusual restaurant is in a strip mall -- but don't let that fool you. The food is fresh, organic, and extremely creative. Excellent soups, superb salads, a delicious variety of naans, super healthy bowls and, of course, sauces. This place proves that food can be healthy AND delectable! (Also inexpensive.)

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

The menu has lots of options, and also allows you to build your own bowl from a wide variety of ingredients. Prices are a a bit high, but this is Ashland.

Food was well prepared and presented. It’s an order at the counter place, where they bring the food to you.

Service was a bit slow, and the server seemed a bit impatient, but otherwise very nice.

Been to Sauce? Share your experiences!