“Who Knew Raw Could Be This Good?”
Review of NW Raw

NW Raw
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Ashland
Reviewed August 16, 2018

From its natural decor to its natural ingredients, Raw is a genuine experience in quality food and juices. The fund salad and juice sampler won me over.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Long wait while the cashier discussed career plans with another customer instead of ringing her up, despite a growing line.
Menu shows most green drinks with different names but the same ingredients that are all cheap. Better off buying a apple at Safeway across the street and keeping $7 difference

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Here on a work trip and so happy to find healthy, delicious food that tastes & feels good. Love the Moon Salutation for breakfast, the "pad thai" for dinner, the Ridgeline drink, the vegan soft serve... I'll try more as well because I will eat here all week!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The food at raw looks vibrant and healthy and tastes vibrant and healthy. I love all 4 of their salads- North, South, East, and West. The kale salad is my favorite.

Also, fresh juices are amazing. When I drink one, I can feel the energy running thru my body. I love the ones with wheat grass!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Stopped in to cool down with a juice drink and ordered food too. The menu was interesting and healthy! Not being a die hard eater of raw foods, was happy to discover the food was excellent. Stay healthy and eat here at least twice a week!ll of them