Review Highlights
Always...ALWAYS...have a good time here and see something new in nature.

My family has traversed Lithia Park countless times and always have a great experience. We were... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Quest690167
Grants Pass, Oregon
Morning Hike

Love this park there’s just so much to do you can either do the trails or just walk along the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
lulagirl2016
Streamwood, Illinois

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ashland
from US$89.00
from US$75.00
from US$22.99
1,471 results
All reviews duck japanese garden ashland creek tennis courts lithia water walking trails swimming hole creek running children's playground nice walk middle of town picnic tables beautiful trees fall colors saw deer shakespeare festival southern oregon
Reviewed April 14, 2018

My wife wanted to hike the park while we were in Ashland, so we made time to do it today. I was a little underwhelmed in that the park is approximately 1 1/2 miles in length and has the Ashland Creek running its length. Along this 1 1/2 miles are 12 'features' such as a Japanese Garden, an amphitheatre, a swimming hole, etc. Very little is marked, the Japanese Garden we must have walked past, and there aer many signs pertaining to "this way to escape the tsunami zone" and "don't stray off the path as there's a lot of poison oak". Well, you didn't have to tell me twice. In its defense, there were a lot of 'locals' there and they were enjoying the park. Hopefully I don't have to go back.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

A very nice park with native plants arranged along a lovely creek. Paths that are easy to walk, and ample play areas for young and old.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

best downtown thing to do! natural beauty at it's best! I would reccomend this to anyone coming to Ashland for the first, second, third time! You see my point, it is great to see and be apart of!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful trees. Nice play structure. Very relaxing vista within short walk to downtown. We would return

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Great walking area complete with bubbling brook and tables for picnics. We saw ducks (do not feed) and great trees. Bring a camera and let the kids explore. There were warnings for poison oak in one area so be familiar with what that looks like.