Review Highlights
Excellent Park!

This is one of the best parks to walk in that I've seen. Went here when in Ashland and had a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
mrt1955
Healdsburg, California
Jem

The people of Ashland are so lucky to have such a Park in the center of town. Really sets the town... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$179.00
from US$89.00
from US$99.00
1,481 results
All reviews duck japanese garden ashland creek tennis courts lithia water walking trails swimming hole creek running picnic tables middle of town children's playground beautiful trees nice walk poison oak saw deer fall colors shakespeare festival
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Rode our bikes on the Ashland loop. Great tracks, lots of options and difficulty. Well maintained and lots of choices for everyone.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

My wife wanted to hike the park while we were in Ashland, so we made time to do it today. I was a little underwhelmed in that the park is approximately 1 1/2 miles in length and has the Ashland Creek running its length. Along this 1 1/2 miles are 12 'features' such as a Japanese Garden, an amphitheatre, a swimming hole, etc. Very little is marked, the Japanese Garden we must have walked past, and there aer many signs pertaining to "this way to escape the tsunami zone" and "don't stray off the path as there's a lot of poison oak". Well, you didn't have to tell me twice. In its defense, there were a lot of 'locals' there and they were enjoying the park. Hopefully I don't have to go back.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

A very nice park with native plants arranged along a lovely creek. Paths that are easy to walk, and ample play areas for young and old.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

best downtown thing to do! natural beauty at it's best! I would reccomend this to anyone coming to Ashland for the first, second, third time! You see my point, it is great to see and be apart of!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful trees. Nice play structure. Very relaxing vista within short walk to downtown. We would return