All reviewsla quintabreakfast roomfront deskparking lotfree hot breakfastnight staytheater seasonmake your own wafflesallow petsfirst floorgranola barsattend the oregon shakespeare festivalenjoyable staygreat place to stayfridge and microwaveeasy accesshotel room
Reviewed October 1, 2016

The Inn is located on the north edge of town with easy access to the I-5 freeway. The room is very comfortable and the A/C is more like white noise, it does have an elevator from the 2nd floor, which is the same floor as the lobby. There is 1 recommendation I could make ... grab rails/bars in the bathroom. We tried their complimentary breakfast and were underwhelmed by the rubbery fried eggs (very plastic). Liked the location and comfort.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

EXTREMELY comfortable beds. Adequate breakfast (the usual offerings: waffles, yogurt, etc.) The hotel has recently been remodeled/renovated, so everything is quite new & nice. One little complaint was what I considered to be a design flaw in the remodeling project. The counter in the room was kitchen counter height. Desk height would have been much more user friendly. Breakfast room staff & housekeeping staff were very friendly & helpful. All in all, a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

It's rad that they allow pets in all rooms.. And the beds were quite comfy. The noise is very loud-just the upstairs neighbors taking a shower could wake you out of a dead sleep!
Breakfast was gross, but I guess that's s normal one and I should stop expecting anything different-even if it's Ashland.
The hotel is conveniently located between the 5 and 99, not far from downtown.
Maids were super nice, hot tub wasn't hot, and the laundry is a nice bonus! (Bring your own detergent)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Comfort_Ashland, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking time to review our property! I am glad to hear we provided comfortable accommodations for you and your pet. I am sorry to hear you were not pleased with our breakfast. We are always open to suggestions on how we can improve our breakfast offerings. We hope to see you back in Ashland again soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

The room was big enough for us and our small dog. Very clean and comfortable. The bed was super comfy. No trouble falling asleep. We were downstairs, and it was a little dark in our room. Other than the lighting, it was great. So quiet, even though the upstairs rooms were occupied, you couldn't tell. It's off the freeway, so you have to drive into the town, but it's not far. Maybe 5 minutes max. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Comfort_Ashland, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking time to review our property. It is fantastic to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay and the room you stayed in. We are happy to know it worked for you and your four legged friend. We are just under 2 miles from the downtown center of Ashland, and it is usually a really quick drive, as you said, around 5 minutes. Hope to see you back in Ashland again soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at Comfort Inn—the beds were very comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. However, my favorite part has to be the big smiles that were on the faces of every employee. From the front desk, to the house-keeping, to the general maintenance, every employee I saw had a huge smile and was happy to answer any questions. Thank you all for being so awesome! I look forward to my next trip.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking time to review our property. I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, our amenities, and big friendly smiles! This is the kind of service we strive for, so I am glad to hear we met that expectation. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.