Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Red Roof
US$259
US$218
  • Restaurant
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanrite aidfront desktwo nightswafflesdorney parkoff the highwayan older hotelwould stay here againking roomfree breakfastinnsnccerealhallwayseminar
Reviewed July 30, 2016

The location is great right off the house great. Staff was helpful in restaurant recommendations. Room was large with sofa. Nice flat screen tv. Hotel could use some updating. Breakfast was a xcellnet and plentiful.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2016

The hotel sits at the crossroads of Rte 309 and Rte 78 so it is perfectly placed for easy access to Allentown, Bethlehem, points South and North and is only about 4 miles (maybe even less) to the NE Extension to the PA Turnpike. Big clean rooms. Good breakfast choices. Excellent showers and fully loaded bathrooms. It was a good deal and was quite full with cars from Michigan and Kentucky and Illinois and New Jersey and New York and lots from PA. I would go back if I needed a hotel in Allentown.

Room Tip: my room was across the hall from the elevators and the soda machine and I heard nothing.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peggy F
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Overall our stay was pleasant. The hotel could use a little updating. The location was good, just off the path of several major roads. The hotel is pet friendly for an extra fee although we didn't have a pet, I saw a couple. The staff was friendly. Our room was clean. The bed was older, but comfortable. The room finishings, especially the bathroom were dated. At first the tv didn't work, but my husband discovered it was just a loose power plug. Room had a little fridge and microwave, coffee maker in the bathroom on the counter. Strange, but fictional. Air conditioning was fine. I will say that at least, the floor that we were on, the 5th floor, the hall carpet was really dirty. You could see where it looks like to me that the cleaning carts have a hard time being pushed on the carpet and I think the mop water gets spilled a lot of times. I think the carpet needs to be cleaned. The elevators are really slow. Not much to do about that. Just annoying. Breakfast was fine, plenty of variety. Overall I would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Hjg G
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Room service workers need a bit more guidance but they, as well as everyone else, were very pleasant and helpful when asked. Breakfasts were above average. Rooms comfortable. Location worked well for visiting the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2016

We were there three nights. We would go back. Rooms are comfortable, clean, and bright. Bathrooms are clean. Front desk chatty and friendly, although frequently busy in the back office area. Breakfast was good - no fresh fruit. Details: room keys had to be redone every day. Shampoo and conditioner not restocked each day. (Staff would happily get some for us.) Coffee in room and at breakfast was very good. The air conditioner in our particular room didn't take the humidity out of the air and the room was very damp. The weather during our visit was very humid and rainy.

Stayed: July 2016