All reviews outdoor pool a separate living room area free breakfast front desk own bathroom baseball game large shopping center walkable distance close proximity pull out sofa bed full size refrigerator breakfast meat have stayed here many times longer stay the hotel offers high speed internet hot tub
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Staff is very disorganized. I observed them fighting among themselves many times, many of them try to undermine each other. This affected my experience and stay at the hotel since the staff was more eager to throw their fellow staff member under the bus than to listen to and meet the needs of the customer.

My room was sub par and in need of many repairs during my stay. Amenities seem good at face value but when used I was very disappointed.

The only thing going for this hotel is the location,

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear helplessguest2018,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am glad you liked the fine location of our hotel in the area. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortfalls you have noticed with our staff. I am also sorry that the condition of your room was not to your liking. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service and facilities we provide. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 17, 2018

This is a budget-friendly hotel in a convenient location in the Allentown area. I stay here when in town on business, and it's easy to get around from here. It's also close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Hi Ruth C,

Thank you for leaving us your review and we are pleased you stayed with us in your recent business trip. I'm happy that our location perfectly suited your needs and our staff members having been able to serve you wonderfully. Its also good to know that our rate structure puts great value to the amount you spend for.

We are still a long way to be the best in what we provide and we're up to this challenge. I appreciate your feedback and this has been shared with our management for review and implement changes for the better.

This surely means a lot and nothing makes it more fulfilling but to be able to host you again.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel a few times and I’m always very satisfied with my stay. I’ve had a couple issues in the past, but Nick has been super nice and understanding and accommodating, and that’s what makes me keep coming back. The hotel location in a close proximity to a lot of restaurants and stores and US 22. This is a great place. I highly recommend it

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Joe S
Fred t, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank for your feedback, your opinion is important to us. We strive hard to make sure our guests are satisfied and comfortable. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your feedback to my staff. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Recently stayed there for 1 night for the ski trip. The unit is spacious with a good space for kitchen. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is quite nice with a decent selection.

My only complaint is that the thermostat is only in the living room. If you close the door of the bedrooms, the temperature can be quite different, especially on a cold night.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Fred t, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Staybridge Suites ALLENTOWN BETHLEHEM AIRPORT.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

It was an awesome! There’s a pool and fitness center. The rooms are big and home like. There’s free WiFi and a place to connect your laptop. Very clean and Spacious. Free breakfast till 10 pm. No smoking is a plus.

Stayed: December 2017
Fred t, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017